Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G man the comeback!

Originally posted by available View Post
    Techie, just to let you know, G msgd me and he did something to his computer and now cant log onto MWO and has emailed the site and is waiting for a reply or something to that affect. He is still happily sober.
    Thank you!
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Just stopping by to say you still RAAWK G Man!

Hello Techie!

8 years sober for this gal, WHOOP!!

Take it easy xoxo
      Narilly

"Nothing in this World Can take the place of Persistence"
      "You can have the life you want OR you can Drink"

AF April 12, 2014

Comment

Originally posted by narilly View Post
        Just stopping by to say you still RAAWK G Man!

Hello Techie!

8 years sober for this gal, WHOOP!!

Take it easy xoxo
        Wonderful to hear. Congratulations x
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Thanks Techie. Hope you are having a good day.
          Narilly

"Nothing in this World Can take the place of Persistence"
          "You can have the life you want OR you can Drink"

AF April 12, 2014

Comment

The same thing happened to me. I got logged out and could not remember the password and it took MONTHS to get a new one.
            I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Yes, I have been there too!

Comment

I’m missing you Mr G. This joint is not the same without you. I wish ADMIN would reach out and help you re-establish your login. Love you brother!

Comment

Yo fam.

All's well here. Thanks Admin, Ava and Slo for helping out behind the scenes.

A beautiful autumn day awaits. In work. Best i.......go git it!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Great to see you back...missed ya!!!
                    Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
                    contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Ah, the MWO world is back on its axis. Wonderful you were able to break through Mr G. Welcome back!

Comment

Morning from the beach pad.

Thanks you big bright shining stars you, Mollstar and Techstar!

Molly, great job on your move. I fell in love with that part of the world when i was there.

Techie, how are you doing?

All is well here. A few things on the go as usual, but employing stricter scheduling to git things important to me done.

Go git it. .

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

All good here, G-Man. The place is a bit brighter now that you’re back!

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
                            Morning from the beach pad.

Thanks you big bright shining stars you, Mollstar and Techstar!

Molly, great job on your move. I fell in love with that part of the world when i was there.

Techie, how are you doing?

All is well here. A few things on the go as usual, but employing stricter scheduling to git things important to me done.

Go git it. .
                            Honest we do miss you! Keep on keeping on...you're an inspiration, always in good humour xx
                            Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
                            contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Thanks Molly and Techie.

Top of the morning from the beach pad. Gittin cooler here as we begin the transition to winter in June. Got a new/2nd hand car. It's a good one that's performing great so far. Paid a couple of grand more than i budgeted for, hence this week am gittin snowed under as monthly bills for study and house hit at the same time! lol. I love it all. Problems?? Bring em on!

Take it easy out there.

Go git it pilgrim.

Comment

Morning from the beach pad. Cool and windy here as winter approaches.

Techie, thinking of Maddie and you.

Been up at 5 a.m. alarm for 23 days straight so far. Am enhancing the morning routine. Am now including 5-10 mins visualisation of my primary goal, written and read affirmations of my goals. These are the 2 extra scheduled inclusions along with the usual meditaion/breathing/silence, journal/intention for the day, exercise. Still fine tuning.....

Take it easy out there.

Comment

Working...
                                X