No announcement yet.

G man the comeback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top of the Monday morning to you reader, especially to all of you over there in my favourite place of all..............the cheap seats.

65 but who's counting.

Rawking along nicely here. Next 2 weeks off. I could get pissed. But.....nope, not interested. I'm more interested in where I'm going as a person. Gym and music jam session later.

Take it easy out there.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Must be 66 but who's counting. Date tonight. woooooo.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Good to see the big fella enjoying his sobriety again. Well done Mr G!

Cannot wait to get my own days under me belt and feel that passion and exhilaration for life once more.

Comment

Good to see you Starty!

Comment

Way to go, G. Lucky lady!

Comment

Thanks Mr V. It was me who was the lucky one! Nice date and cool vibes. Not bad for a full moon I suppose, not that I'd notice.

Must be 67 in the bank but who, I say who's counting. L8tr Yo!

Comment

Way to go Mr G.
                Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

AF since January 7, 2014 *Never, never, never give up. ~ Winston Churchill*

Comment

Yo Ktab!

Thanks Jane. That's beautiful.

Oct 31st Saturday morning here and the feelings good.

Day 70 but who, I say who's counting. Take it easy out there and have a safe sober, magical weekend.

Comment

Best of the best of good mornings to you from the beach pad.

Public holiday here for a national horse race. Sun's out, cool breeze, forecast 22C and a run on the beach.

73 in the bag but who, I say who is fu&*$%n counting.

Have a rippa out there, especially you over there in my fave place of all.................the cheap seats. Ooroo.

Comment

I am counting Mr G :newhere::sohappy:

Comment

Top of the Wednesday morning to you from the coveted beach pad where style is just another word.

Must be day 74 but who the f&*k is counting. Starty is. :happy2:

Hanging around this morning waiting for the plumber. Geez, i'll have to actually talk to someone. Gig tonight. At least I can talk through me guitar. Yeaah!

Take care of yourself out there.

Comment

I trust your interactions with with the plumber went well :thumbs:

And yes I am still counting

Comment

Did someone say plumber? Lol. Hope your plumbing woes are none too serious G. X
                              AF since January 7, 2014 *Never, never, never give up. ~ Winston Churchill*

Comment

Originally posted by starty View Post
                                I trust your interactions with with the plumber went well :thumbs:

And yes I am still counting
                                Yes, issues fixed with zero fuss and in good time thanks Starty. Have a cruisey day friend.

Originally posted by jane27 View Post
                                Did someone say plumber? Lol. Hope your plumbing woes are none too serious G. X
                                Not too serious thankfully Jane, all done in a no fuss no procrastinating manner. The bloke was out of here in 45 mins. tops. Hope all's well there and gidday to Red!

In other news had a good gig tonight with an old mate. New strings on the guitar. She sounded like a chorus of angels, or a flock of seagulls, depends on yer perspective I suppose.

Take it easy.

Comment

Working...
                                X