G man the comeback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good work Horndog 😈
    “Somewhere beyond right and wrong, there is a garden. I will meet you there.”

― Rumi

Comment

Oney you gorgeous woman. What's for dinner tonight? Wait, don't tell me.....CHIPS!

Great to see you and thanks for dropping in. Hope all's well with you and yours my friend. :heartbeat:

How are you travelling there Starty? On the chips too? Don't tell me youse smother them in tomatoe sauce! :congratulatory:

Geez, you know, this cyber connection lark does make a difference. Just having special folk like all those here dropping into some thread on a forum and saying hi to some fella trying to get off the turps makes a positive difference to this knucklehead. One feels connected and one's odyssey validated. One feels warmth and happy in the knowledge one is never alone doesn't one? (Gidday Lizzy). Truth is, we are never alone. I want you over there in the cheap seats to remember that.

85 but who except Starty is counting.

Thinking of the people of Paris.

Have a bonza day/night y'all.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Top of the morning to you all, especially you in my fave place of all............the cheap seats.

Day 86 but who, I say who's counting. Target 100, then 6 months. But today will do for now.

Sheesh, when it rains it pours. Sheila's everywhere. Just got a message from a bird in from overseas who's here for a few days. Might have to iron me shirt.

Ooroo.

Comment

Wish I had not clicked on this thread - CHIPS! My absolute favourite - I can give up anything for good chips!! No tomato sauce, just good & hot with salt - YUMMY!!!

Good luck with the Shelia's G :welldone:

I will track along in your footsteps, happily daily and on to bigger & better things! 86 is a pretty dang great #:hug::hug:
            “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

Originally posted by scottish lass View Post
              Wish I had not clicked on this thread - CHIPS! My absolute favourite - I can give up anything for good chips!! No tomato sauce, just good & hot with salt - YUMMY!!!

Good luck with the Shelia's G :welldone:

I will track along in your footsteps, happily daily and on to bigger & better things! 86 is a pretty dang great #:hug::hug:
              Thanks SL. Track on my friend! We can blame Oney for the chips. Take care.

Comment

Yes, Oney is still the junk food queen. I am doing me best to convert her to the healthier side of life. Oney step at a time

Comment

Top of the Tuesday morning from the beach pad.

87 but who's counting. Been doing some extra boxing classes recently. Geez, the chicks! I've been sparring with a couple of absolute corkers who have been easily penetrating my obviously befuddled and completely mesmerised and paralysed defence! My bruised head is like putty in their hands and I've never felt better. :nutso:

Have a bewdy out there.

Comment

Day 88 and the feeling's gr8!

Won't be long before I can join the 100 club to yap about chickens, cakes, and mountain climbing. :congratulatory:

A bit sore battered and bruised from punching bags hitting back, so an easy run and a refreshing dip in the bay today for me.

Take care and if you are struggling to get your head around living sober, no need. It wins hands down in every way you never imagined. Just push through and importantly, give it time. Give yourself time.

Comment

Love your positivity Mr G. It is contagious

Comment

Originally posted by starty View Post
                        Love your positivity Mr G. It is contagious
                        Hope your day was a good one Starty. Much easier for my mind to see hope and have a positive slant when living sober. Have a beaut evening my friend.

Comment

Day was a ripper as you antipodeans say

Have a great day at the workhouse, the boxing house or any other venue that you might be frequenting today

Comment

Must be day 89. But who, I say who's counting?

Warm weather here. Off for an easy beach run and swim. Then donning the gloves for an evening session.

Take it easy out there, and push through to where you want to be. You will come out the other side smiling.

Comment

Have a beauty out there, G!

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
                                Must be day 89. But who, I say who's counting?

Warm weather here. Off for an easy beach run and swim. Then donning the gloves for an evening session.

Take it easy out there, and push through to where you want to be. You will come out the other side smiling.
                                G-Man -it really is good to hear how you seem to really be loving life -especially without the firewater. Inspires us all. 90+ days, but who is counting -right?

Comment

Working...
                                X