No announcement yet.

G man the comeback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh lots Starty. Travel the world with band, make more albums- all on way. A few financial ones. Sobriety is my best chance at all of them. Dreams r on hold when I drink. How r u going? Dreams? At a gig tonight watching some bands. Geez, the Xmas party drunks. They've NO idea how silly they look and act. Hehe.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

I am doing great thanks Mr G. My main dream at the moment is to get rid of this damn chest infection

Comment

Get well soon Starty. Take good care of urself. 118 here though I'm not one for counting. Shooting for. 6 mths. But living all dreams now. It's an odyssey ain't it?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Morning from the beach pad. Lots of running and swimming this past week out amongst the glorious sunshine. Been hot but I love it . It's like the warmth and sun surround me in some kind of blanket of luurve , peace and understanding......others swelter. I feel the love. Think I'm getting heatstroke. 42c forecast today so I'll be mostly indoors with the aircon. Not one to count but it's 119. Take it easy.
          Last edited by Guitarista; December 18, 2015, 02:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
            Morning from the beach pad. Lots of running and swimming this past week out amongst the glorious sunshine. Been hot but I love it . It's like the warmth and sun surround me in some kind of blanket of luurve , peace and understanding......others swelter. I feel the love. Think I'm getting heatstroke. 42c forecast today so I'll be mostly indoors with the aircon. Not one to count but it's 119. Take it easy.
            Nutin like a bit of solar aquatic therapy to refresh the soul!
            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

G-Man -Please keep on keeping on as they say. Now that you are at 120 (but who is counting), go out and get your self a hard drink. Yea, that is what I am talking about -a hard, cold, drink of Orange GATORADE. You know what I am talking about -right? Seriously, what is better after a hard run/work out than a glass of cold water or ORANGE Gatorade? I am not sure if your south poles have Gatorade, but man I am here to tell you that a little GA works so much more magic for me than does Firewater. Keep rocking G-Man.

Comment

Good Sunday Morning reader from a balmy wild and windy beach pad. Thank you gentlemen. Yes SF I do partake of such sports drinks on occasion. Love em. Well, jumpin Jehosaphats! Holy self respect! Drop em reader. 4 months AF today . Now aint that sumthin. Dinner with my band tonight after work. Noice. Take it easy.

Comment

Congratulations Gman!

So good to see! Keep on trucking!

Comment

You are a star Mr G

Comment

Thanks for your lovely words everyone. Sure warms a fella's heart. And it makes a difference. X

Comment

Starty - if you have a chest infection maybe you should put a top on!

Comment

And I thought I was the only wise guy around here. Good to c u Lex. How are you Starty? Hope ur feeling better. 121 aiming for 6 mths. That will be a significant milestone for me fo sho. Ava, how are you going? Take care out there.

Comment

Originally posted by lex View Post
                            Starty - if you have a chest infection maybe you should put a top on!
                            And hide my furry assets?

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
                              And I thought I was the only wise guy around here. Good to c u Lex. How are you Starty? Hope ur feeling better. 121 aiming for 6 mths. That will be a significant milestone for me fo sho. Ava, how are you going? Take care out there.
                              Still spluttering like an old banger but feeling brighter today thanks Mr G

Comment

Furry assets? You really r a country gal.

Comment

Working...
                                X