No announcement yet.

G man the comeback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still cheering you on here from way way back in the cheap seats Mr G.
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Originally posted by Tabbers (a.k.a. KTAB) View Post
      Still cheering you on here from way way back in the cheap seats Mr G.
      Thanks KT! Hope your week's a happy and healthy one mate.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Applauding from the cheap seats here as well, G! Heard there may have been a wee bit of struggle, but you made it through!

Comment

Thanks Verv. Yep, surfed the thoughts, and realised they weren't in my best interests! Along with your post above, I got some supportive words around the boards in no time, and a beaut PM. All good here this Tuesday morning down at the beach pad. Good running weather today and this week so I'll be putting in some kilometres out there. Always gr8 4 me mental health. Committed and badass attitude here. Badass heavy metal mofo comin atchya. 122 but u know I ain't one 4 countin. Take it easy .

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

So glad you're safe, G. Way to make it happen!

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
              Thanks Verv. Yep, surfed the thoughts, and realised they weren't in my best interests! Along with your post above, I got some supportive words around the boards in no time, and a beaut PM. All good here this Tuesday morning down at the beach pad. Good running weather today and this week so I'll be putting in some kilometres out there. Always gr8 4 me mental health. Committed and badass attitude here. Badass heavy metal mofo comin atchya. 122 but u know I ain't one 4 countin. Take it easy .
              So glad you have moved past those cravings Mr G. I struggled yesterday too. I think the time of year coupled with the "if we can do an af stint perhaps we are not so bad" "maybe we could just have a few" thoughts come a calling and they are so very hard to resist. Hoping today will be easier for all of us.

Comment

Morning reader, and an extra special best of the best of good mornings to you over there in my favourite place of all....... The cheap seats. Day 123 though I've never been one for counting. How r u going Starty? Hi Pie.

Excellent running weather here, every day is, rain hail or shine. I see I need to keep up the AF survival basics after Monday and yesterday's low points. Felt better after a run yesty. Makes a difference when you're in a funk to just change ur environment immediately. Take it easy and remember you are enough, you are stardust, and you have unique treasure within that is only yours, but it would b a crime not to share it with the world.

Yo!

Comment

Getting past a low point can be one of your greatest strengths in the future - you'll see it for what it is next time, remember this, and know that it will pass. It always does. What doesn't kill us makes us stronger and all that, right :smile:?

Thanks for sharing your bright light around here, Mr G - it illuminates the way for many of us. Enjoy your run - I wish I hadn't had to let that go but it was doing more harm than good, I'm afraid. xx, NS

Comment

Originally posted by NoSugar View Post
                    Getting past a low point can be one of your greatest strengths in the future - you'll see it for what it is next time, remember this, and know that it will pass. It always does. What doesn't kill us makes us stronger and all that, right :smile:?

Thanks for sharing your bright light around here, Mr G - it illuminates the way for many of us. Enjoy your run - I wish I hadn't had to let that go but it was doing more harm than good, I'm afraid. xx, NS
                    Yo Sugarbabe. Swimming?

Comment

Must be day 125 and holy sheesh kebabs.......it's also Xmas day. Merry Xmas and seasons greetings to you valued reader. You really gotta get out of that chair and shake that sweet ass of yours. Staying chilled, happy and positive are my priorities today and through the week. Stylin into the new year is also a priority. Gotta get me a skateboard. That flys. Take it easy and love yourself a little k? K.

Comment

AF since January 7, 2014 *Never, never, never give up. ~ Winston Churchill*

Comment

Originally posted by jane27 View Post
                          Why that was only an hour ago. The paparazzi sure move fast. Merry Xmas to you and family Jane!

Comment

Merry Christmas Mr.G,I hope you have a great one
                            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by paulywogg View Post
                              Merry Christmas Mr.G,I hope you have a great one
                              Hiya Pauly. Thanks my friend . Merry Xmas to you and yours.

Comment

Merry Christmas G!!!!!
                                Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Working...
                                X