No announcement yet.

G man the comeback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on 130 G-dude. Awesome. Just awesome. You know one thing about a shark Mr. G, he's got...lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a dolls eyes.
    “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Thanks Techie. No nibbles from any sharks just yet. A few dark shadows beneath that appear to move, but probably just seaweed. :eyes:

131 but who's counting. Top of the Thursday morning so New years eve here. 39C forecast so I'm glad I won't be among the packed throngs in the city watching the fireworks. Might head to a local rocky outcrop for a bonza view. More strumming today.

Git some self lovin in.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Happy New Year to you MrG. bloody hot already. I might find a nice cool cave.
        AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Originally posted by available View Post
          Happy New Year to you MrG. bloody hot already. I might find a nice cool cave.
          Happy new year Ava. I have one of those portable refrigerated air cons with the air hose that you stick outside a window. Around $400 which is money not everyone has especially this time of year, but it sure takes the edge off nicely here at the beach pad. Hope you and family have a happy and peaceful one. X

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Well G-Man, it does appear that you will bring in the New Year before we Yanks do. As such, please don't let the "world down under" mess it up for the rest of the world -lol.
            Happy New Year to ya G and I wish all of us a grand new year -one day at a time. --sf--

Comment

It is indeed New years day here in Oz SF and I can tell you......it's a pearler.

Top of the New years morning to everyone, but I want to focus a particular spotlight on you over there in my favourite place of all...........................the cheap seats. It is here you will consistently find heart and passion, truth and humility, courage and compassion, and light. I embrace the darkness and all my shadows, but it is to the light I am ultimately drawn, and where I find most peace. :heartbeat:

Have you ever heard such jibberish as you find on this thread?

132 but I'm not one for counting.

Have a fab new year out there. Kick some arse and take action on your dreams big or small today.

Comment

Happy New Year to you, G!

Comment

Happy New Year Mr G from the cheapest of the cheap seats. May 2016 bring you all you desire and more xx

Comment

Thanks Piestar and Starterup! Wishing youse the best of the best of new years.

What a chilled NYDay. Felt a calling from a jumpin Jehosophat to attend an AA meeting today. Another healthy dose of reality as always. Folks in all stages of sobriety, some struggling, some content, all together in one room. Noice vibe. Then a recharging of the spirit or something with a swim in the wild windy sea. Ice cream tonight and maybe a movie. Could be chicks sunday night.

Kick some arse.

Comment

Happy New Years Day G! That actually sounds like an awesome day to me! I have to check out AA this year. All the best. x
                      AF January 7, 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Choices View Post
                        Happy New Years Day G! That actually sounds like an awesome day to me! I have to check out AA this year. All the best. x
                        Thanks Choices, and to you. I go to an AA meeting every now and then for a 'recharge', but not that often. I don't follow the program/12 steps at all, even though I think they can be useful, but I find a great power in being in a room with people who understand. The vibe has always been warm and welcoming wherever I've been. Worth a look. Take care.

Comment

The best of the best of good mornings to you valued reader, and to you over there who I see has jumped the fence to get in free, I say welcome.

Talking to my imaginary friends is something I may need to address this year, but not a priority just yet.

In work today. This is one of 2 days a fortnight I need to set an alarm clock for 6 a.m. Quite stressful you know. Sober and happy. Long may it continue.

133. Next stop 150. Take it easy.

Comment

Free 30 day yoga with Adrienne via you tube. Starts jan 1st. Git on it. Thanks Eloise!

Yoga Camp

Comment

On it! Thanks E.
                              AF January 7, 2018

Comment

Happy New Year, G-man!
                                I was just listening to 96 days again.. do love that song.. thanks again for sharing it here.

Comment

Working...
                                X