No announcement yet.

G man the comeback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Morning, G...5:41 AM here in Wisconsin! I am just so thrilled for you that you are kicking AL's ass with the support of the lovely people on this thread.

Narilly and Tree....I lurk and read your posts often....I never tire of them!

Off to work out and start my day! Have a great MAE, everyone!

Comment

Thanks Rusty! Hope your week is going fab.

Day &^%! but who's countin'. Grey and drizzly here. Perfect running weather down at the beach this morning. Not a soul around except me and some critters. Enlivening, enchanting, enlightening.

Keep punchin' out there. L8tr g8tr's.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Amazin progress there G dude!
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

161 but who's counting.

Gig tonight had it's moments. We need a rehearsal though! All over good to play. Up since 5.30 a.m. for work, and evening here now. Good to be home after the chaos of an increasingly drunken and animated bar scene! lol. Chillin wit some muffins. The bakin kind. L8tr Yo fruity!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Top of the Monday morning to you valued and much cherished reader.

162? but who, I say who's counting. The sun's a shinin' and my working weekend (day job) is done, so free to do as I wish. What r u gonna do then G man? Well, a few things. I'll be sure to make the time count whether I'm strumming guitar to memories of harems past, or running on the beach. The feeling's good. Maybe i'll find a wife this week. Either way, what's important is you out there, yes you over there in the cheap seats, just do your best today and look after yourself.

Comment

Good job!

Your posts are always an inspiration.
              Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Yes. Always great source of inspiration. Keep plugging away Mr G. Life is good!
                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Way to go G! It all sounds good whatever you decide to do. I may join you on the beach!
                  Narilly

"Nothing in this World Can take the place of Persistence"
                  "You can have the life you want OR you can Drink"

AF April 12, 2014

Comment

Plenty of room on the beach Narilly! Hope you're well. Spring will be with you soon.

Must be 163 but I sure aint one fo countin'. Take it easy out there.

Comment

Top of the morning to y'all.

164 but who's counting. Drizzly and cool here this morning. A run down the beach yesterday was just what the doc ordered. Sun, chicks, sea, endless horizon, freedom. Won't be much action on the bay this morning I'm tipping, just me and a few critters. Noice.

Take it easy and put some umph in your try to make triumph.

Comment

Top of the morning from the beach pad. Outdoor music festival on down the road today. Should be chicks.

L8tr Yo!

Comment

I know you aren't counting....but how many days is it now Mr G?:monkeysmile:

Comment

Hey, G! How was the music festival? Were you playing or just checking out the sights?:happy2:
                            All's well here.. a sunny day and a yoga mat calling my name..

Comment

I'm missing you around here, buddy!

Comment

Hey, Mr G. How's it going in the music world?
                                "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Working...
                                X