No announcement yet.

G man the comeback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G- I came across some of your old posts from years ago. You make it seem so easy these days that who would have thought that even the guitarista had his early struggles. Good luck to you-and to all of us-in our right-minded efforts to keep this good thing going!

Comment

Day 307 here but who I say who is counting? :victorious:

Comment

The best of the best of good mornings to y'all, especially to you LC, Nora, Lex, and yes you over there in the cheap seats who i'll never forget.

Some beaut weather here of late, though a little drizzly today. Strumming and running Nora, so music's going ok thanks. Developing a more structured routine to the day to git more of the good stuff done, which includes less fobbing about online.

Day *&^^%! but who, I say who's counting.

Take it easy out there.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Morning G! Even bad hair days are better sober. Enjoy the drizzle.

Comment

Originally posted by Pie View Post
            Morning G! Even bad hair days are better sober. Enjoy the drizzle.
            A mate of mine with curly hair absolutely hates any sort of rain as he reckons his hair goes frizzy! Never noticed myself. Thank gawd for the toupe. Take care my friend.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Super to see you!!
              I've actually found that spending a bit less time on the computer does me well, too, G. Finding the balance is the name of my game at the moment..
              Big hugs from far away!

Comment

Good to see you G!

Comment

Top of the tursdee morning to y'all.

Hiya KY! :checkin:

The craic is 98. Sunny and 25c forecast here. Geez, I love icecream and usually opt for a chocolate soy alternative which does the job. But sometimes I get dairy and find myself a bit clogged up and heavy headed in the morning. Damn you dairy! Love cheese though.

Breakfast details posted to twitter, rumblr, tumblr, instasham soon.

Take it easy out there, but don't be afraid to challenge yo ass.

Comment

Hi G. Checking in from the mountains of Taos, New Mexico. Hope you have a great day!
                    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

G, I hope you'll take some pix to share with us! Enjoy! xo
                      AF since January 7, 2014 *Never, never, never give up. ~ Winston Churchill*

Comment

Happy Valentines Day Mr G!

from one of your anonymous fans :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:
                        Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Originally posted by techie View Post
                          Hi G. Checking in from the mountains of Taos, New Mexico. Hope you have a great day!

TECHIE!!
                          Howzit going?

Comment

Hi there G man. All good on the music scene?

Comment

Originally posted by Rags View Post
                              TECHIE!!
                              Howzit going?
                              Just great Rags xoxo
                              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Shout outs to G, Techie and Rags, great to see you all.
                                Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Working...
                                X