No announcement yet.

G man the comeback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G, miss ya in the nest! Where ya been? You sound good!
    Kensho

Done. Moving on to life.

Comment

Yo G?
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Hi G, how are you doing?
        AF January 7, 2018

Comment

Hey G, hope all is good....
          IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN
          Relapse starts long before the drink is drunk!!.Fresh Start!

Comment

Hey G, what is going on?? We miss you . . .

Comment

Hello friends. All ok here and safe and sound. Just working on the interior. This is an inside job after all. Thanks everyone for your supportive words. Will drop in again down the track. Take care out there.

Edit: PS. Don't worry I'm on it. :-)
              Last edited by Guitarista; February 21, 2016, 08:41 AM.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Morning, G!

Comment

Good morning Pie and all from the beach pad. Better now after an overwhelming surprise attack from the black dog. So controlling my thoughts which affect feelings is the mission. Resuming daily meditation is the action. Take it easy.

Psychologist, researcher, and mindfulness teacher Shauna Shapiro talks about the encouraging research behind meditation and its potential to change the makeu...

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Great to see you, Mr G. I've been reading this blog lately and think you might like it: How Your Mind Shapes Your Brain - The Best Brain Possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
                      Good morning Pie and all from the beach pad. Better now after an overwhelming surprise attack from the black dog. So controlling my thoughts which affect feelings is the mission. Resuming daily meditation is the action. Take it easy.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5AqgMo1P05E
                      Awesome. Keep daily updates. Accountability is key. You know the drill. Love you brother!
                      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

I came across something else I think you'd like, Mr G: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fl1E...WY83q7bLG5eU06

Comment

Originally posted by NoSugar View Post
                          I came across something else I think you'd like, Mr G: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fl1E...WY83q7bLG5eU06
                          Beautiful NS. Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5AqgMo1P05E
                            Good to see you back Mr G. That ole depression can attack at any time. Sorry it got you again. Take care x

Comment

I am very sorry that you are going through this as I know how it has been for me in the past. My partner gets very bad depression so we live with that too. I hope the meditation helps you - and whatever, you know the answer aint in a bottle. Just makes it millions of times worse. Ride those waves - either in reality or metaphorically - or just watch them. Exercise too my friend.
                              Hugs
                              XX

Comment

Hi Mr. G,

Just wanted to pop in and say hello and let you know I was thinking about you and the other lovely people on this thread.

Hi Tree...hope your holiday was nice.

I am off to Maine for my uncle's funeral. At least I am doing this sober.

Later...:-)

Comment

Working...
                                X