• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So happy for you, Mr. G!! Bravo!!

With Love,

Lusty Rusty

Comment

day 22 you are on a roll guitarista- keep it up! 30 here we come! I have always considered 30 days AF to be a legit accomplishment worthy of remembering. I used to quit for 30 days every year (usually January). Then at some point I moved it up to 90 days. Then my last 90 turned into 374 and counting!

Comment

Good morning valued reader and hello Lusty Rusty and Lex.

Day 23 but budeeya budeeya, err who, i say who's counting?

Good to record ma homies yesterday. More of that to do. 27c and sunny forecast today.

Take care.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Excellent work guitarista soon you'll have the big 3-0 under your belt!

Comment

Day 24 and there's a whole lot more..........to living.

Heaps of enjoyable little big projects to be involved with and...............loving it.

Have a rippa.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

GREAT work Mr. Geerista!
              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Thinking of you this morning, G, and hoping you are well.

Comment

Good morning valued reader.

Good to see you Pie and Techie. Hope all's well with you.

Day 26 but er, bideeya bideeya.......who, i say who's counting?

Comment

Nice. Very nice.

Comment

Thanks Lex. How's the counselling going? Should be starting mine here any week now. Just waiting for confirmation.

Comment

Top of the morning to y'all.

Day 27. Powering forward and loving it. Take care out there.

Comment

Good job G

Comment

Had my third session yesterday. It was a good experience- very validating, as the therapists say! So I am thinking a few months of therapy is going to be a positive experience. We don't talk about drinking. We talk about how I'm doing today, and to some extent how my crazy childhood continues to affect my life experience today.

Comment

Sounds like it's useful then Lex. All the best with it. I have just scheduled my first appt for 3 weeks time which was the earliest booking. I'm just going to be positive with no expectations and roll up. Well, i've never done this before so i've no idea what to expect.

Thanks Ican. Hope you're doing ok there.

Comment

Top of the morning dear and valued guest.

'Tis indeed 28 days here. Time surely flies it does. Just the other day i was on day 9 and wishing for 21 days under my belt with it seeming miles away.

Like the movie '28 days', today i walk out there amongst the world proud, strong, and full of wide eyed enthusiasm. And tonight i will dream of Sandra Bullock. :sendflowers:

Comment

Working...
                                X