No announcement yet.

G man the comeback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bach on the banjo A dubbya? It's got legs! Glad you're happy with your direction. Me too, and making music is central to this. All the best with the half. Something i'm thinking of having a crack at, but sticking to 10 ker's for now. Might run this one (the 10k option).

Sandy Point Half Marathon - Sole Motive Events

In fact, think i'll head out that way this morning for a run then breakfast along there somewhere.

Any boozing whatsoever ALWAYS puts my dreams on hold.

Day 38 the feeling's gr8.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Top of the wednesday morning to ya.

Orf to class today. Noice. Day 39 and the feeling's mighty fine. Yo!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

hey G, thought I'd look in and see what's shakin. looks like things are going goodly
        Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Yeah, things are good here thanks Sam. Hope all's well there buddy.

Hope you're okay there Byrdy. Just get through this day eh? :happy2: Next week is gonna have to be looking up!

Day 40 i think. Aside from a slight stomach irritation probably from some take away food yesterday, all's well. Iron guts rock dog musician here, so it's probably food poisoning to anyone else lol.

Lunch today with family celebrating a couple of birthdays.

Take care out there.

Comment

Day 40 time flies! What's your AF record? If you keep track that is and hey who keeps track of these things anyway? Well, me :happy2: I love keeping track I don't know I think it helps keep me motivated. Have a grrreat!!! day Mr. G.
            Last edited by lex; May 4, 2016, 09:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lex View Post
              Day 40 time flies! What's your AF record? If you keep track that is and hey who keeps track of these things anyway? Well, me :happy2: I love keeping track I don't know I think it helps keep me motivated. Have a grrreat!!! day Mr. G.
              Thanks Lex. 2.5 years AF from 2008-2011. Kicked ass in that time and propelled along by coming out of some serious dangerous 24/7 boozing in gr8 quantities. Got complacent, overwhelmed by being too busy, and didn't grow in a way that was in harmony with my mission statement in life. (music). Hope you're having a top day there mate.

Comment

Morning from the beach pad.

Moving a bit slow here, a little stomach irritation slowing me down. Hopefully it runs its course soon. Day 41 but who's counting.

Comment

Top of a saturday morning to ya.

I reckon it'd be day 42 but who, i say who's counting? Starty?

Feeling much better this morning after a slow day yesterday. Well rested. In work today so orf to the saltmines. Always an adventure.

Ooroo.

Comment

Where would we be without adventures? Enjoy your day, G!

Comment

42 days is SIX WEEKS Mr. G. That number keeps getting bigger and better!! :goodjob:
                      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Hiya Pie and Stirly whirly. Thank you.

43. Marty, where are ya?

A rainy dark sunday morning at the beach pad, but the sun's a shinin in my heart. In work today so more adventure ahead. Speaking of adventure, i've been chatting to a French bird who lives and works in the carribbean and getting an inside glimpse into life there. Crikey, it sounds as fab as you'd expect. I wonder if they have space on the streets for an extra busker with an antipodean bent. Yes that's it, i could play Orstralian folk songs and wear a hat with corks hanging down to keep the flies away. Should cover me board and meals?

And happy mothers day to me mum! And to all mums here. Have a beautiful day ladies. X

Have a rippa out there.
                        Last edited by Guitarista; May 7, 2016, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Hiya G
                          I hope you get some sparkly sunlight during the course of the day. Sorry to brag but it's downright gorgeous up here in Qld.
                          But I'm sure you bring sunshine and light up wherever you are.
                          :hugesmile::heartbeat:
                          There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                          You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Hiya Classy Glassy.

Top of the morning y'all. Off to my first psychologist session today. Christ! Well, am giving it a crack and even though the feeling's good at 44 days, i'm throwing everything at it just in case. Maybe i'll be surprised and learn something. Either way, i'm going in with an open mind/open heart. I'm looking for some improvement in my focus and commitment to sober living, even though that focus and commitment is pretty solid now.

L8tr, Yo!

Comment

Thanks Eloise for the link to recovery research institute.

Here's a report on progress of 'recovery high schools' in the USA. Top idea. What am i whinging about when young heroes are having a gutsy and brave crack out there every day.

Market Study – The Association Of Recovery Schools

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
                                Hiya Classy Glassy.

Top of the morning y'all. Off to my first psychologist session today. Christ! Well, am giving it a crack and even though the feeling's good at 44 days, i'm throwing everything at it just in case. Maybe i'll be surprised and learn something. Either way, i'm going in with an open mind/open heart. I'm looking for some improvement in my focus and commitment to sober living, even though that focus and commitment is pretty solid now.

L8tr, Yo!
                                Best of luck with the session, Mr. G. We'll be thinking of you!!
                                For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                                AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Working...
                                X