No announcement yet.

G man the comeback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top of the morning to ya. Day 53 but who's counting? Marty?

Wild and windy here. Love it. L8tr yo!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Great G. I personally think willpower is another intelligence we can all tap into. That resource is present in all of us. Mind, heart, and gut. That combined w/ supportive therapy is key. Your road is paved with good things. You are doing it. Stay present. Drive forward. No looking back brother!
      “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Top of the wednesday morning to you valued reader.

Day 59 but who, i say who's counting? Thoughts of how easy it'd be to have a few recently were met with the gentle but firm thought and realisation that nothing changes if nothing changes G man. Comprende? Si, comprende boss. Happy with that. :llama:

Take it easy out there. L8tr Yo!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

The best of the best of good mornings to you valued reader. To you over there swanning proudly around in your new gardening hat tending to the chillies, to my good friends in the cheap seats who might still be thinking about this sober lark and 'what's in it for me?' Freedom happiness and peace is what's in it. Innit.

Day 60 but i never been one for countin. And on this day i'm having dinner with a couple of beaut sheila's who are gonna give me the mail on teaching english overseas and some ways to go about that. Good onya.

Have a rippa out there.

Comment

Day 61. Who loves ya baby? Yeaah......

Comment

Wonderful news G. Are you still doing yoga? It has help me on several levels but I still struggle with very tight hamstrings. It is apparently an occupational hazard resulting from triathlon training and too much (as if there's such a thing) hiking. Great progress on all fronts brother!
              “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Originally posted by techie View Post
                Wonderful news G. Are you still doing yoga? It has help me on several levels but I still struggle with very tight hamstrings. It is apparently an occupational hazard resulting from triathlon training and too much (as if there's such a thing) hiking. Great progress on all fronts brother!
                Thanks bro Techie. Yes, i'm still doing yoga. I haven't attended a class in a few weeks, but i do some stretches/moves every morning after meditation. Hope all's as well as it can be there.

Comment

Greetings to you on day 60-something, G!

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
                    Day 61. Who loves ya baby? Yeaah......
                    We do. :heartbeat:
                    There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                    You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Greetings Pie and Classy Glassy and Rusty! :heartbeat:

Day 62 i think. Bit of a tummy upset last 2 days. I'm narrowing it down to a take away stall in an arcade near me. Happened a few weeks ago after eating there. Not feeling too flash! Anyway, these things pass in a day or 2 pardon the pun.

Sheesh, the more i read on student visa's and working pt. time in Europe, the more some kosher info conflicts with what happens on the ground. PITA. Ah well, plenty of time to work it out. More research and questions will reveal all. Take care.
                      Last edited by Guitarista; May 27, 2016, 07:29 PM.

Comment

Must be day 63 and time to shout it out loud!

Feeling a little better this morning.

Take it easy out there.

Comment

Greetings reader,

Almost firing on all 8 cylinders again. Yeaah! Day 60 + and the sun's a shinin'. Who loves ya baby?!

Winter sun is pretty special. Doing the laundry and the feeling's fine.

L8tr. Yo fruity!

Comment

Better grab that sunshine while it lasts G.

Or move to Qld.
                            There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                            You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Originally posted by Glass Half Empty View Post
                              Better grab that sunshine while it lasts G.

Or move to Qld.
                              That sure has crossed my mind Classy Glassy. Sheesh, why i could do my laundry more than once a......er, quite often up that way.

Comment

Top of the wednesday morning to you valued reader.

It's pretty fresh and nippy here, but my heart is warm. 2nd counselling session went along well on monday. I said i'm interested to maybe explore where my self destructive/check out of society with no handbrake attraction comes from, and why when most people have this urge on occassion, they have a handbrake, and i don't. She's all for it. I said.....'lead the way baby'. So we'll see where this goes. We agreed if anything gets to heavy we don't have to go there. For me, i don't feel there's much underlying stuff going on that has been a barrier to me forging ahead in life (except boozing....ok, and maybe why i keep returning to it), but i figure why not use her expertise since i'm there and see what her perspective is. She may well pick up on something of gr8 value to me. Interesting stuff.

Day 66 but who's counting?

Comment

Working...
                                X