Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
    Yo Narilly! :sendflowers:
    Right back atcha!
    Narilly

"Nothing in this World Can take the place of Persistence"
    "You can have the life you want OR you can Drink"

AF April 12, 2014

Comment

Top of the morning from the beach pad. Summer hasn't quite kicked off wif any consistency here yet, but that's ok. I'm rolling wit the exterior stuff, and keeping a handle on the interior, which is what i CAN control.

Must be day 114, but i never been one fo' countin'. L8tr fruity. Yo!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

114, Mr G .....

Your right don't worry about you counting as I will do it for you :-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Day 115!

Lets git it.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

:thumbsup:

Comment

115 & your felling more alive.

Keep going Mr G. :-)

Comment

Top of the morning to Mr. Mario and all dropping in.

Well, it is just grand to be living sober. A big day ahead for the young fella from the south. Aside from heading to the docs soon to remove an annoying bit of dust or something from me eye, i've got a day class, a night class at a different school/subject, then straight to work for an overnight shift beginning at 10 p.m. lol. At least no classes or work till next monday after tonight. the night classes are a bit of a PITA simply because of the timing, but that's ok, xmas break coming up soon which will give me time to catch up and nail some overdue reading, the big bloke coming out strong from the gates in january.

I embrace it all and appreciate it. Day 116! It all starts wit me. Let's git it.

Comment

Oh my goodness! I wander in and who do I find but Mario, starty, and Mr. G! Other friends old and new! No matter life's ups and downs, the sober life is the best life. Hope you are all well! (seems that way from reading the last couple pages!).

2/26/2017 will be 10 years smoke / nicotine free
                  Today is day 3,120 alcohol free (yay!)

I would not change a thing.

Love and strength to all!

DG
                  Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                  Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggygirl View Post
                    Oh my goodness! I wander in and who do I find but Mario, starty, and Mr. G! Other friends old and new! No matter life's ups and downs, the sober life is the best life. Hope you are all well! (seems that way from reading the last couple pages!).

2/26/2017 will be 10 years smoke / nicotine free
                    Today is day 3,120 alcohol free (yay!)

I would not change a thing.

Love and strength to all!

DG
                    OH MY!! Its DG!!!!! Soooooo good to see you! I think of you often and wonder how you are. Sounds like you are doing amazingly. GREAT to see you Doggygirl!

Comment

Top of the morning from the world famous acclaimed beach pad, as seen in Vogue magazine (vol 5. issue 26 Dec 1997, and 'Shacks' - who the fk would live here, vol 1, issue 4, August 2012).

Doggygirl! You beautiful, beautiful! I love it when you drop in. Wow, congrats on nearly 10 years booze free! Lot's of love to you and yours, and so good to see you. xx.

Must be day 117 but who, i say who the fk is countin. More importantly though, friend Starty is day 97 in a few hours and looking at 100! Cooor blimey!

Let's git it.
                      Last edited by Guitarista; December 8, 2016, 02:10 AM.

Comment

Ah Doggygirl I was only thinking about you the other day, seriously. great to here from you & your still doing so well.

Ah Mr G I forgot this is your thread :-) day 117 & feels like teen spirit ??

Comment

Here he is.....

giphy-42 dancer.gif

Comment

Day one one 8. The feeling's gr8!

Lets git it.

Comment

You have got it going, G-Man. Awesome progress!
                              “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

118 you got to leave the hate, moving on up, great work Mr G

Comment

Working...
                                X