No announcement yet.

G man the comeback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top of the wednesday arvo from the beach pad.

Fresh coffee brewed for you Nursie! Help yourselves everyone.

Nursie, you are absolutely blitzing this AF thing. How good is that eh? eh?!

Day 123. Easy like like abc ain't it? sort of.

Off to an evening english class tonight for an exam/class presentation. Taking me geetar in to help fool em. Be glad when it's over!

Have a bewdy out there and take it easy y'all.
    Last edited by Guitarista; December 14, 2016, 12:42 AM.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Great idea taking the guitar to divert their attention What is your topic that you have to present on?

Comment

Hi mr G well done & keep on barging on through the clean sober days...

Hi Nursie & starts

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Hiya Mr. G!!

So great to see you chalking up those AF days. Congrats on over 4 months of freedom. Keep on rockin'!!!
          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Originally posted by starty View Post
            Great idea taking the guitar to divert their attention What is your topic that you have to present on?
            Thanks Starty, Stirly whirly and Mario. Nice to see ya Stirly.

Starty, i'm just presenting my english lesson plan for a practice class i'm taking with real students in a few weeks. Gotta do 6 hrs of teaching (3 x 2hr classes) which we're assessed on. Doing it in pairs, so i'm with another fella. It's a 4 month TESOL course so i can teach basic english in non english speaking countries. Should finish in feb. Went well tonight, so we are on track. 2 days off then in work again. Loving having next 2 days off, and all my schooling has stopped till january, so a bit of a break and free's up some time at last. getting late here. take it easy.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Day 124 and life is giving me a whole lot more!

Living sober is totally badass. It is heroic. All addicts who are now living sober and embracing their new lives are hero's. Including those of us still in there trying. It's a huge statement of self care that we often keep to ourselves out in the 3D world, so really cool to be able to share this victory, these victories here or fellowships like AA, NA, CA, Smart recovery, other groups or just with a friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
                Day 124 and life is giving me a whole lot more!

Living sober is totally badass. It is heroic. All addicts who are now living sober and embracing their new lives are hero's. Including those of us still in there trying. It's a huge statement of self care that we often keep to ourselves out in the 3D world, so really cool to be able to share this victory, these victories here or fellowships like AA, NA, CA, Smart recovery, other groups or just with a friend.
                Hi G-Man -thank you for such a great post. I do hope others will read and follow your story of inspiration and hope. I know that I do.

Comment

Thank you Wilson. Hope you're well. Top of the friday morning from Oz to you and all.

Day 125. It's great to be alive, i ain't talking no jive.

I was just thinking about my upcoming overseas travel adventure around september 2017. The only way a lot of my plans when i get to various countries will work, is if i am living sober. I know a drink will be tempting, jamming with muso's in Spain overlooking some sunny vista, or on a mountain in chile, strumming my guitar in some bar in mexico, some off the beaten track tent in mongolia where the home brew is flowing etc. etc. etc.....but i know it is possible to live sober and enjoy the moment through all these possible scenario's. Half my luck really!

Take it easy out there.

Comment

Yes G-Man! Being sober is badASS. I needed to hear that today!

I just popped in for a lil snack at G's and then off I go!

Have a good night!
                    Day 1 again 11/5/19
                    Goal 1: 7 days :heartbeat:
                    Goal 2: 14 days :happy2:
                    Goal 3: 21 days :happy2:
                    11/27/19: messed up but back on track
                    12/14/19: bad doozy but back on track

One day at a time.

Comment

You are BADASS Nursie!

Comment

Hi Mr G, 125 can you survive ? yes you will.

You going to Spain next year ?

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Originally posted by mario View Post
                          Hi Mr G, 125 can you survive ? yes you will.

You going to Spain next year ?
                          Yep Mario. Not sure where exactly yet. Maybe barcelona, but i'd like to see the south too. Hope you're good mate. Safe travels on the roads. Survived and loved another day booze free! G'night from over here.

Comment

I need to go to Spain. My grandfather immigrated here from Spain but I have never been!
                            Something to look forward to in my new sober life!
                            Day 1 again 11/5/19
                            Goal 1: 7 days :heartbeat:
                            Goal 2: 14 days :happy2:
                            Goal 3: 21 days :happy2:
                            11/27/19: messed up but back on track
                            12/14/19: bad doozy but back on track

One day at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
                              Thank you Wilson. Hope you're well. Top of the friday morning from Oz to you and all.

Day 125. It's great to be alive, i ain't talking no jive.

I was just thinking about my upcoming overseas travel adventure around september 2017. The only way a lot of my plans when i get to various countries will work, is if i am living sober. I know a drink will be tempting, jamming with muso's in Spain overlooking some sunny vista, or on a mountain in chile, strumming my guitar in some bar in mexico, some off the beaten track tent in mongolia where the home brew is flowing etc. etc. etc.....but i know it is possible to live sober and enjoy the moment through all these possible scenario's. Half my luck really!

Take it easy out there.
                              a ton and a quarter now that is cool
                              ,not lettin booze take ya for a fool
                              travelin the globe sober,that aint bad ,
                              travlin drunk thats real sad

going round the globe startin september,
                              lots to see lots to remember
                              able to look back thinking I was there then
                              Instead of jeez what happened and when.
                              af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Originally posted by Nursie View Post
                                I need to go to Spain. My grandfather immigrated here from Spain but I have never been!
                                Something to look forward to in my new sober life!
                                In that case, you'd probably qualify for an EU passport. :thumbs:

Top stuff Mick! Thanks mate.

Comment

Working...
                                X