Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

127 i'ma in some kind a heaven.

Let's git it. Starty?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Congratulations, G!!!!

Comment

G-Man -thoughts of peace roll your way from me. Thanks for your continued support to the forum.

Comment

Go G-Bloke! I'm on 43 today! Look at us go!
          I woke up un-hung and ready to make Christmas cookies. I will drop some off here when they are done.
          First, some shopping! Who wants to come with me?
          Ok off I go!
          Day 1 again 11/5/19
          Goal 1: 7 days :heartbeat:
          Goal 2: 14 days :happy2:
          Goal 3: 21 days :happy2:
          11/27/19: messed up but back on track
          12/14/19: bad doozy but back on track

One day at a time.

Comment

Day 128 it's never ever too late pilgrims.

Nursie, sorry i missed the shopping expedition! lol. I was hoping Mario could go, but he's on the road to Ireland. i love cookies. Congrats on day 43! That really is a solid chunk of AF living pardner, and strong positioning in the run up to xmas and NYE. Let's see, you'll be day 50 on xmas day? We are ahead of the pack in all sorts of ways.

It's a beaut sunny morning here at the beach pad. Glad classes have finished for the holiday period. in work today and tomorrow, then a few days off which will be real nice. I have been taking on a fair bit which has almost been overwhelming at times, but i'm keeping a handle on it and a close watch on my thoughts and feelings. So far no danger and all's looking good. My sobriety and sanity is number one, and i won't hesitate to drop my 2nd job or a class next year if it's constantly too much. The gr8 thing is that there is an end point and i see it, so no stress really.

Take care out there. Git some self lovin' in today.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

day 129, but i never been one fo' countin'. Yo!

Comment

Yo G! Must be 109 for me then What are your plans for Chrimbo?

Comment

Originally posted by starty View Post
                  Yo G! Must be 109 for me then What are your plans for Chrimbo?
                  Yo Starty. Xmas day lunch with most of the family including me Ma. Will be a fairly stress free event. and you?

Last night of work tonight then off till boxing day. happy with that. Geez, i'm sure appreciating it when i get some time orf.

Comment

Good man Mr G :-) 129 brilliant

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Ta Mr Mario! How was your drive? Did you meet some characters on the way?

Day 130. Let's git it.

Comment

Hi Mr G, The drive was lovely, lots of time for reflections , I enjoyed it immensely, didn't meet any strangers only the lad in the mirror, I still trying to get to know him :-) well done on your continuing success, you should be proud.

Comment

Yeah, i love a road trip. Travel is great for some reflection. I'm starting to like the bloke in the mirror.

Day 131!

Comment

Wishing you a beautiful, sober, and VERY Merry Christmas, G-Man!
                            “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Originally posted by techie View Post
                              Wishing you a beautiful, sober, and VERY Merry Christmas, G-Man!
                              Yo techstar. Wishing you and your family a very merry christmas too mate. Hope all's good there.

Just heard of a mate who's sailing his boat from the north of Oz to melbourne in the south, down the east coast soon. mmm, wonder if i can swing some time off work to give him a hand. that'd be an adventure and a half. must be 4000 k's plus at least and a few days.

Day 132 and i like me a stew. Git it.

Comment

day 132, wow Mr g you are sure motoring along....keep on driving.... git it.

Comment

Working...
                                X