No announcement yet.

G man the comeback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day143... good luck today teacher & no doubt you will make a fine one.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Sorry for neglecting you Gman.... had other stuff to deal with.

Really happy for you mate... keep on trucking

Comment

Originally posted by kuya View Post
        Sorry for neglecting you Gman.... had other stuff to deal with.

Really happy for you mate... keep on trucking
        Yo Kuya! I'm happy to see your blatant consistent neglect of me has come to an end with your lovely post. How are you buddy?

Now Jvo. Where are you sweet lady? I for one would like an in-depth, i say comprehensive report on your movements between december 22nd and january 4.

Must be day fkn 144 but i can tell yiz, i never been one fo' countin'. Bring it on life, wit all your foibles and shiny junkets.

Go git it.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Day 145. No straight job till monday and tuesday, then off till following weekend. Nice to have some time to meself again. Aside from 2 night classes a week, a diff day class continuing on again for 2017, and another english class to be marked. Hey! wait a cotton picking damn minute here. There ain't so much me time after all! That's ok, short term time eaters and there is a purpose.

A bit bamboozled after 2 all night shifts, but feeling good and chilled. Let's git it.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

day 146. Good sleep overnight and feeling almost normal again after couple of all nighters at work. The feeling generally is...................gooooood mon.

Take it easy.

Comment

Hey G, thought I'd venture from the nest to say a wholehearted congratulations - Glad your doing so well & doing it sober :happy2:
              To see a world in a grain of sand
              And a heaven in a wildflower.
              Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
              And eternity in an hour.

Comment

Thanks LS. Nice to see you round this joint again. Congrats to you my friend on your AF time. Keep it going good buddy.

Comment

Day 147 on page 147 of this thread! Oh Em Gee!

Git it pilgrim.

Comment

Well done Mr G :-)

Comment

You just get stronger every day. Keep rockin' G-Man!
                      “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Thanks lads. Welcome back Mario. Good to see you Techstar.

must be day 149. 5 months tomorrow. Aiming for 6 which will be a real milestone for me in recent times.

Comment

Hi Mr G , its really positive seeing you move along one day at a time there, keep on movin.

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
                            Thanks lads. Welcome back Mario. Good to see you Techstar.

must be day 149. 5 months tomorrow. Aiming for 6 which will be a real milestone for me in recent times.
                            5 months tomorrow!! Way to go Mr. G!! Don't you just love racking up those AF days? That number just keeps getting bigger and better. Great job. Nothing can stop you now!!
                            For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                            AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

G-Man, looking good friend!
                              Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Top of the tuesdee morning from the beach pad.

Thanks y'all for dropping in. Day 150.

I absolutely hate being judged, assessed, put under the microscope by folk, especially anyone in any sort of 'official' supervisory capacity (probably like most people!). Got my marks back last night for a student teacher class i did last week where my assessor gave me a very average mark. Well i never! My immediate thoughts were.....'what would that clown know? I'd rate his communication skills with his students as a big fat zero!' etc. etc. lol. When i cooled down, i noticed my thoughts in these few minutes of stewing. I thought of just throwing in the towel in a hail of fk yous all! I'd get in some drinking for a few days and sober up for work next week. Happy to say, i just observed these thoughts, and didn't act on them. I still think the assessor is a dickhead, but i will take on board the areas of suggested improvement. I have another assessment of my progress at work due soon too, where i'll meet with a supervisor to discuss my work practice. This is something all staff have just as a reflective discussion really. I know my work is regarded as good, and there are no issues i'm aware of, so will be interested to hear some feedback. On the other hand, given my 'sensitivity' to any negative criticism, i 'm sure i'll be ready with some (legitimate) feedback for where my supervisors can lift their game too. lol.

My main point here is i have noticed that i'm aware i have some sensitivity to any sort of criticism or feedback unless it is absolutely GLOWING! Something i need to be careful of so it doesn't progress to thoughts of....'fk it and fk you!' then to drink.

Take it easy out there.

Comment

Working...
                                X