No announcement yet.

G man the comeback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G, criticism is tough to take for me too. Just tell me how great I am please! Good you didn't drink because of the dickhead assessor!

YOU RAWK!
    Narilly

"Nothing in this World Can take the place of Persistence"
    "You can have the life you want OR you can Drink"

AF April 12, 2014

Comment

150 Brilliant Mr G well done and well done on not hiding your bad feelings in a bottle.
      Don't let anyone ruin your sobriety, you have no control over what they think, whether the assement was fair or not may have more to do with the person who marked it state of mind at that given moment than your work. I am particularly sensitive at times to things I should let slide and I am working on that as I don't think it is particularly healthy in a person with my relationship with AL.
      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Hiya Mr G well done on 150 days clean living, I presume you are showering :-)

Re your issue with your assessor, few people have been more victimised by resentments then us alcoholics, Nothing pays of like restraint of tongue & pen, we must avoid quick tempered critism , furious power driven argument, sulking & silent scorn, They are emotional booby traps baited with pride & vengefulness, We have to train ourselves to step back & think, In which you have done, but Mr g you like me are always only one glass away from falling all the way back down. Your doing great & as KTAB has so nicely put it, don't mind what other people think of you.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Originally posted by narilly View Post
          Just tell me how great I am please!
          Narilly. You are simply........the Greatest! :thumbsup:

Originally posted by Tabbers (a.k.a. KTAB) View Post
          I am particularly sensitive at times to things I should let slide and I am working on that as I don't think it is particularly healthy in a person with my relationship with AL.
          Right on Ktab.

Originally posted by mario View Post
          few people have been more victimised by resentments then us alcoholics, Nothing pays of like restraint of tongue & pen, we must avoid quick tempered critism , furious power driven argument, sulking & silent scorn, They are emotional booby traps baited with pride & vengefulness, We have to train ourselves to step back & think
          very true Mario. thanks mate.

Must be day 151 but who, i say who's countin? L8tr fruity.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

150+ looks positively gawjus on you, G!

Comment

He was obviously just jealous of your good looks and charm G. You must get that a lot!
              There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
              You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

151 :-)

Comment

150 days! (+1) Bloody Fabulous!
                  To see a world in a grain of sand
                  And a heaven in a wildflower.
                  Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
                  And eternity in an hour.

Comment

So awesome, I am right behind you. :thumbsup:

Comment

Yo Snoopy! W'dup dawg? Glad you're still in the game.

Good to see youse Pie and Classy Glassy. :heartbeat:

Day 152 i believe. Oh yes pilgrims, i'm a believer! I believe in me. Hallelujah!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

:welldone:CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR 150 DAYS!!!!! :sohappy: (sorry I am late!!)
                        One day at a time - this is enough. Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering...

Comment

So wonderful to see the track of your progress. As you probable already know, as one passes the 150 day milestone, it is considered BADASS by the MWO Leadership Team. Seriously, just amazing work G-Master!
                          “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Great work Mr G man :-)

Comment

Thanks Ms. Madon, Mr Techstar and Mr Mario.

Must be day 153! Aiming for 6 months/180. Let's git it.

Comment

Day 154 but i ain't one fo' countin'.

Next stop - 180 or 6 months. Go git it.

Comment

Working...
                                X