No announcement yet.

One Step at a Time - August 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mama - so glad that you checked in. Good luck on this next business trip! I'm glad that you & K9 texted. I have been thinking about her quite often.

Fen - so sorry about kitty. So very sad. I am glad that you are seeing some improvement with your PT.

Where was everybody today? I'm going to go read back and see what everyone was planning for today.........

Ok - I'm back! Nobody mentioned anything that I can see.

Dottie - where are you? You haven't checked in since yesterday morning.

Pauly - I think that you need a 'lazy' day. Sounds like you are always on the go!

Liz - Are you still enjoying having Mark home?

Blue - Almost your birthday! Happy Birthday a couple days early.

I hope that Addy, SK & Rusty check in. Also, hoping that our visitors and or lurkers drop in too! It's been great having more people dropping in and posting.
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Has anybody heard from Dottie at all? She hasn't posted since yesterday morning at 6:30 am. She mentioned that she was having a date with Jim last night. Wasn't Jim a new guy that she hadn't gone out with before?
      I don't have her number or e-mail. I hope that I'm just being paranoid.
      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Good Evening Friends,

A sleepy hello from Omaha! New client...long days...blew off my work out today...UGH. I have no discipline sometimes!

Fenny-so sorry about your kitty!!:hug: Kitty is lucky to have such a wonderful caregiver like you!!

Skendall-I hope Peggy is feeling better!

Nora-I'm at a "normal" company this time! Hahahah. You were in my step again today. You are sounding so strong with your AF-ness...good for you!!

Mama-thanks for taking the time to check in...whoa, you are traveling and working as many hours as I am....I hope this madness stops for both of us.

Pauly-I read Madame's pissy email to you on the other thread. She is one sick twist. I hope you ignored her. LOSER. Are you taking care of Louie this week?

Hi to everyone else. Off to bed I go. I hop everyone is having a cozy night. :-)

Comment

Nora, I was wondering about Dottie too! I tend to be paranoid too.
          Mama, really away again? How are you really holding up? Do you enjoy your time away.
          Fen, so sorry about kitty! Sorry you didn't have a good day. I hope tomorrow is better.
          Blue, happy birthday just a bit early.
          Skendall how is Peggy.
          Pauly what are you up too?
          Yes I am enjoying having Mark home. He is a bit jet lagged and I think he misses all the activity he had while he was away. School starts Wednesday for him, probably a good thing. Did a ton of laundry today but was happy to do it for him. Erin came by as she wasn't home the weekend. She spent most of the day here. I enjoyed having the house full. The five of us went out for ice cream after dinner. Just the five of us again. I enjoyed it:love:
          Gonna go read a bit. Hope you all have a good night!

Comment

Cross post rusty. Yes, you do keep super busy too. Thanks for checking in and enjoy Omaha.

Comment

Originally posted by NoraC View Post
              Has anybody heard from Dottie at all? She hasn't posted since yesterday morning at 6:30 am. She mentioned that she was having a date with Jim last night. Wasn't Jim a new guy that she hadn't gone out with before?
              I don't have her number or e-mail. I hope that I'm just being paranoid.
              I will email and try to phone her, Nora. <3

Comment

Originally posted by fennel View Post
                I will email and try to phone her, Nora. <3
                Thanks, Fen. It's just unusual not to hear from her.
                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Well, I was hoping that Dottie would have checked in by now.

I'm going to go ahead & start the September thread. See you all over there.
                  AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Working...
                  X