Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ring-a-ding Ding, Undies ...

...it's the first day of Spring!

On on this long-awaited morning, I woke up to Mr. Frosty glistening in the morning light. Apparently, in this neck of the woods, we've had our coldest winter in 36 years. It's certainly felt like the longest.

You see my complaints of a cold winter carry no weight. Although we did get snow for the first time in 30 years!

Happy first of spring Undies! Let's get some growth in that isn't sideways...or arse ways...

Comment

Too right Frog. Has been freezin down here, and a bit nippy in Port phil's bay. Right on Happs, no arse ways movement from this non drinker. Have a rippa everyone. Spring is a time magnanimous in its magnificence for new beginnings and stuff. Blue sky's here this morning.

Take care out there.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Happy spring Underwires. Love you
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Happy Spring Undies. Happy to take part in any arse shrinkage challenge going. Winter has taken a toll if you will.
          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Originally posted by byebyebridgetjones View Post
            Happy Spring Undies. Happy to take part in any arse shrinkage challenge going. Winter has taken a toll if you will.
            I reckon your winter cooking creations would be worth any extra laps on the Nar nar goon footy ground. It all starts with one step Jonesy. Then another, and another. You know jogging/walking backwards tones the buttock region don't you? Try it and feel the action. Aside from that, I hope all's well at mason J. :heartbeat:

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Yay for spring!!!! I walked around our local park hoping to see ducklings and goslings but they obviously are still hatching.

Bridge - I have come to the conclusion that your basic step up is the most effective arse reduction pathway. But the further I get into my 50s the more convinced I am that yoga is the way to go.

Frog - how are you doing? You are in my thoughts a lot.

Angel - I took my wedding togs away with us and both times I wore them people wanted to know who the designer was !!

Techie - thinking of you. I have lost two siblings and there are all sorts of issues to confront xx

Mr G - I hear you struggling - is there anything we can do??

Lots of love to all others who post or read or check in!
              Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Hi Missy.

No struggle here, a somehow resilient chap but thanks for the offer of support my friend, much appreciated. Hope the flu has nicked orf. I bet your trip was a real pearler.

Hi Rags! Loving your pics, thanks.

L8tr g9trs.

Comment

Morning undies! Lovely to see people dropping in or coming out or shaking it all about...we can do with some more though.

Spring is just gorgeous don't you think? Time to yoga...good to see you're into it Missy - and Mr G too. That would be yoga ;-)

Techie your trip sounds grand. Bring on the adventures xx

Comment

Morning Saucy.

Yes, I am doing some basic yoga daily as it happens (while I wait for coffee to percolate lol). It's just magic and really important I reckon. Have a bewdy out there y'all.

Comment

I'm a bit like G ..... doing some basic sun salutations in the mornings, although I will only do them on my deck and when Mr B isn't around as I am very stiff and clumsy!! But it is all getting better .... and the yoga teacher I was a bit inspired by comes back from a 3-month retreat in Bahrain (!!) this month so I'll start his classes again. I like the thought of getting into some regular yoga practice ....... just have to exercise some self-discipline to do so!!
                      Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Happy Springtime Undies.
                        Except it is damned cold here.

Comment

Missy,
                          did you double click on the pics?

Comment

Vancouver.

The YHA Rooftop in Burnaby Street

20150608_153749.jpg

The gay area . About 2 blocks from the YHA

20150608_151148.jpg

If only more shops did this. I think it was in Howe Street. We were on our way to dinner when we passed this shop.

20150606_190855.jpg
                            Last edited by Rags; September 2, 2015, 12:00 AM.

Comment

The only steam clock in the world.
                              Near the Chill Winston where we had lunch a couple of times.
                              20150605_114845.jpg

One of the places we had dinner. Nearish to the clock.

20150605_130621.jpg

This fantastic community garden is almost in the CBD.
                              Just a few blocks from the YHA

20150605_100436.jpg

Where's my calculator.

20150610_090443.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X