No announcement yet.

Come one, come all.............no rules super sober Sunday 13th September 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come one, come all.............no rules super sober Sunday 13th September 2015

I'd like to see a very big SHOUT OUT here from members who have been here a while, those just starting out again and those just starting out for the very first time.

And this week I'd like to thank all the SHOUTER OUTERS who turn up week in, week out, come rain,hail or shine showing its possible to live an AF life.

Remember each and every one of us here started with a day one, which became a day two, then a week, then a month and then .............to infinity and beyond.

SHOUT IT LOUD AND PROUD AND STAY STRONG AND KEEP THINKING POSITIVE ONE AND ALL LET'S GIVE OUR BEST TOGETHER .
    So don't be shy and give it a try...........

Let the time and date calender take the strain from your brain when you're counting...............http://www.timeanddate.com/date/duration.html

Fo me its 2260 days from the start date or 6 years, 2 months, 7 days including the end date to be continued. :happy2:
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Love this thread JC.
    Today is 651 days of sobriety. Living life proud as i deserve.
    AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Sober & living happily as I deserve.
      All (perceived) drama has been removed - who needs it ?
      Able to face whatever is happening in life with a clear head and know I'll have done my best -priceless

Thank YOU Jacks for this thread that brings us all together each week :heart:

Comment

Originally posted by Soft Focus
        Sober holiday week takes me to 17 days. Getting back on the pony!
        :horse:
        Well done SF - holidays are a challenge in my experience but once done never as bad again....

Comment

Result: 505 days

It is 505 days from the start date to the end date, end date included

Or 1 year, 4 months, 18 days including the end date.

or 16.8333 months.

Comment

14 of your earth days today. I'm back on that hoss right behind ya, Sf:happy2:

Comment

So glad you're back SFx and Shambles!

2 years, 7 months, 20 days here.

Comment

Another week for me...
                Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

1698 days for me. This has been my greatest gift to myself! Thanks, All, for helping me get here! B
                  All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                  Tool Box
                  Newbie's Nest

Comment

650 Days. I am grateful to be me again.

Comment

783 days
                      I used the Sinclair Method to beat my alcoholic drinking.

Drank within safe limits for almost 2 years

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

Still sober and loving life!
                        My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Working...
                        X