No announcement yet.

Come one, come all.............no rules super sober Sunday 27th September 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come one, come all.............no rules super sober Sunday 27th September 2015

I'd like to see a very big SHOUT OUT here from members who have been here a while, those just starting out again and those just starting out for the very first time.
    Its the day of the week you can blow your very own trumpet

Yes, Molls, they're getting bigger

Remember each and every one of us here started with a day one, which became a day two, then a week, then a month and then .............to infinity and beyond.:happy2:

SHOUT IT LOUD AND PROUD AND STAY STRONG AND KEEP THINKING POSITIVE ONE AND ALL LET'S GIVE OUR BEST TOGETHER .
    So don't be shy and give it a try...........

Let the time and date calender take the strain from your brain when you're counting...............http://www.timeanddate.com/date/duration.html

For me its 2274 days or 6 years, 2 months, 21 days from the start date including the end date..........to be continued.:happy2:
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

I'm leaving on a 12 day AF vacation, it will be delightful. I remember my first AF vacation, about three years ago on Cape Cod. It felt different in a very good way. I was ready to be done.
    My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

95 weeks of being sober.

Have a great holiday sun. I remember my first holiday too and it was hard, very hard but now i just enjoy not worrying about that next drink.
      AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

1994 Days
        “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

My my Jacks ....................that's a very big erection you have in your garden there ........................

I was out in Dublin with a 'clatter' of women (collective noun for a crowd of cackling women )
          last night - hence the gutter level humour :haha:

2 years, 3 months & 3 days.

Comment

Originally posted by satz123 View Post
            2 years, 3 months & 3 days.
            Darn it, Satz, I count on you to do my math :wink:.
            So I guess I'll just have to be 2 years, 3 months, and 153 days.

Comment

It is 519 days from the start date to the end date, end date included

Or 1 year, 5 months, 1 day including the end date.

another important 1 day. they all count.

Comment

2 years, 4 months, 17 days including the end date
                Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

I got another week in!
                  Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                  Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                  Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Yup, me too!

Comment

14.5 weeks, 101 days...great to see most people here I started with doing so well. They say only 5% of alcoholic succeed...that makes most of you the lucky few. I am really working my hardest to be in the 5% club.
                      Its for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm then and DO NOT let yourself be burdened again by a yoke of slavery. Gal 5:1

Comment

I waged war 1712 days ago. Molly, I see life like you do, before I got sober and after. Getting sober was a defining moment. Byrdie
                        All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                        Tool Box
                        Newbie's Nest

Comment

Shouting out 444 days here.

Comment

Day 323 for me, and happy as can be! :welldone: Congrats everyone!
                            Kicked AL to the curb November 9, 2014!

Comment

Working...
                            X