Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

headaches, tense muscles and ear ringing oh my!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

headaches, tense muscles and ear ringing oh my!

Are headaches, stiff neck and back muscles, and ringing ears worth relapsing for? I'm seven months sober and the discomfort has been getting worse in recent days. I can't tell whether the nagging physical discomfort is the result of psychological crap or physiological crap. I just know it's crap and I'm sick of it. I'm not going to let it cause me to relapse though. At least not today.

Good for you for staying strong!

I'm sorry that I don't know you story - but, is it something that you can talk to a doctor about?
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

I have the EXACT same issues, but I think and hope it's meds related. I am down to drinking only on date, but now I wonder...
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

i've had these physical issues for many years, off and on. Doctors have never figured out what lies beneath them, but i presume they are accumulated-stress related. All i know is that various drugs-prescribed or not-and of course alcohol, temporarily take away the pain and discomfort. Especially benzos, but i decided to scrap my klonopin prescription seven months ago- back when I also stopped drinking beers every evening.

oh well enough complaining. i just raked the yard for two hours, meditated for an hour and took two motrin, and that's taken the edge off a bit.

Comment

Sorry Lex - I understand how frustrating it is when they can never find out what is causing issues. Hope you can rest.
          "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Working...
          X