The Three Principles Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Three Principles Discussion Thread

Thanks for reminding me of our power of free won't, [MENTION=15430]lifechange[/MENTION]! I'm glad you are enjoying and benefiting from the book.

I've had some totally weird dreams lately and been so happy to easily dismiss them in the morning as 'just a dream'. It reminds me to try to dismiss much of what seems to annoy me or cause stress when I'm awake and thinking as 'just a thought' that, if I choose, can think about differently and change my experience.

Every time some thing, idea, action, or person seems bad or wrong to me, I try to imagine if another person could see it differently. The answer is always yes! That doesn't necessarily make me change my mind about the badness of the thing but at least I'm aware that my feelings are thought-based and not inherent properties of the thing.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Comment

Re: The Three Principles Discussion Thread

'I'm aware that my feelings are thought based, and not inherent properties of the thing'....

Love this NS. Thanks.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Working...
      X