~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

I'm off to the farmers market this morning. Even though masks are not required now if you are fully vacinated, I will still wear one just to be safe.

Another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

5:18am in Alberta, I'll have 24 more please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
      [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Wishing us all a happy AF Saturday!
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

It was great to have a visit with our family yesterday, especially to see the grandkids. It seems they grow every time we see them.

Jude, smart idea to wear a mask even if you’ve been fully vaccinated. Covid could well have further nastiness in store for us.

It’s supposed to be sunny and warm today, a good opportunity to enjoy a good book and a coffee on the balcony.

Have a great af Saturday everyone!

QW
          AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
          F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

It's a beautiful day today. Lots of chores to catch up with after the school week. Fortunately, several are outside!

All gladly take 24 more!!

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends and farmers market shoppers. Lovely day here in The Sierras. I’ll be heading to Lake Tahoe next week for some much needed R&R with friends. My posting will be sporadic but my camera, hiking & running gear will be active. Have a great day. Another 24 for me. Blessings x
              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Funny how everyone has a different reaction to the new 'no mask' guidelines. I am glad to ditch the mask whenever possible! However in stores or other venues where the business owner still requires one, I shall comply. I haven't worn a mask outdoors ever, except for close proximity activities early on in the pandemic. Haven't done so in months now.

Well Rava, I hope you found a place to kennel your dog! Sounds like a good business opportunity: offer a service to kennel all dogs, even the "difficult" ones. LOL

Have a great time in Tahoe, Techie.

24 more please and thank you.
                Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:30am in Alberta, 24 for me and everyone else who needs them please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                  [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
                  Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                  Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                  Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Rise and shine, breakfast is ready!

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Cowboy that picture made me drool! YUMMY! I cancelled my dogs second interview and scheduled a meet and greet at another kennel. We shall see how this one goes. We tried the cage free kennel and I don’t think he was monitored as he came home with horrible diarrhea for over a week. Probably from roaming around eating other dogs food/poop. My dog is not well mannered. LOL. Pauly I loved your story about your dog. That was really funny. Hope everyone has a great Sunday. We are headed to ride our bikes to a local car show. I’m not really into cars but there are cars that I have never heard of. If i get a good picture I will post one tomorrow. Another 24 for me please and thanks!

Comment

Another 24 please on this beautiful Sunday morning! Thanks for breakfast cowboy! Yummy!

Comment

Good morning y'all from my favorite chair in Vegreville. The boss decided today was going to be a day off for everyone! It might have had something to do with him wanting to go out to the lake and open up their 5th wheel on their lake lot lol. Since it's homeschooling for everyone here in Alberta, he said the his boys were getting restless after being stuck at home so a day at the lake would be good for his wife and boys!

I'm not sure how this picture will turn out as I used the zoom on my phone as I didn't want to get any closer and scare them away

the twin bear cubs were having fun playing in the straw and stubble no doubt eating whatever barley the combines left behind. Momma bear stayed back in the trees keeping a mindful watch on her little ones. I had seen a big male black bear a bit earlier in the day but didn't get the chance to get a pic of him.

It's going to be a relaxing day for me, get my laundry done up this morning, then some "grass time" with Bubba and Hank this afternoon with lawn chairs and a good book!

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Thanks for serving one of my favourite brekkies Cowboy! Great way to start the day. Awesome bear pics too. Glad Mama Bear didn’t cause any problems.

Sad news yesterday. My sister’s ex was diagnosed with Susac Disease and after he’s released from hospital for treatment of pneumonia, will be going into palliative care. He’s in his early 60’s. Even though they divorced 10 years ago, he’s still a part of the family. Here’s a man who disliked his career choice for 30+ years and all he wanted to do was retire and spend time at the cottage he owns jointly with my sister.
                            Enjoy every day people!

Have a great af Sunday everyone.

QW
                            AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                            F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

I'll hafta Google that QW I've never heard of it before,I get how an ex is still part of the family tho and you still care about him alot,Dill I never even knew we were supposed to wear masks outside til they said we didn't need to haha! Can't wear a mask outside in Vegas can barely breathe with the heat as it is,I was seeing people jogging with them on and I thought that was dumb especially if nobody else is around,Rava probably a good idea to look at another place,waves to the gang and wishes for a fabulous AF Sunday
                              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Rava, I loved your story about Winslow! So funny!! I'm sure he has a fine personality...he's just a "character" is all. I don't know when we started expecting our dogs to live up to some personality profile...I guess when we started treating them like people. Don't get me wrong, love my pets and I get very attached to them. But I also don't expect them to be something they are not!

Cowboy, thanks for the breakfast. Those eggs look like farm fresh with those orange yolks! I found my mouth watering too! And thanks for the pic of the twins. I would love to see bears out in the wild like that. Don't have them around these parts tho.

So sorry QW about your bil. And I too understand how and "ex" can remain a part of the family. Like Pauly, I haven't heard of that condition so will Duck, Duck Go it.

The wife of my brother that passed away a few months ago, just died yesterday. It was not unexpected, as she was diagnosed with terminal cancer just weeks after he died. It was a very aggressive cancer and she was given only weeks to live. It has been so hard on her children and grandchildren. And for me somehow it is like losing my brother a second time. The were high school sweethearts and she has been my SIL for fifty-one years.

24 more, please and thank you.
                                Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Working...
                                X