• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Day 11 another 24 please

Comment

An AF Sunday for me and anyone seeking it, please and thank you.
      Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

10:30 am on a beautiful sober Sunday morning in Saskatchewan and I'd like 24 more please

Comment

65 on a golden Sunday afternoon at 5:43 in the early evening. Another 24 please!
          “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
          Newbies Nest Roll Call
          Toolbox
          Cattleman Cafe

Comment

A late check-in, but I'll take 24 please.

Comment

86 days here - 90 is so close!
              Another 24 please.
              Happy sober Sunday to all!

Comment

Been a few days, but I’m still alive and kicking!
                Good to see so many people doing well! Good on the quitting smoking, [MENTION=975]polly[/MENTION]wog and [MENTION=21602]abcowboy[/MENTION]! Strength in numbers!
                Awesome job on the double-digits, [MENTION=22857]Neo[/MENTION]! [MENTION=22385]ssd858[/MENTION], almost at 90! Nice work!
                Well, a new week in front of us all. I’m asking for 24 hours, please and thanks.
                "Don't be ashamed of your story. It will inspire others".
                “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

4:58 in Vegas another 24 for all of us please
                  I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                  Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

“Success begins with can, failure begins with can't.”

6:30am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks..

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
                    [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=22857]Neo[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=22708]lloydlady[/MENTION] [MENTION=20895]Orimus[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=22385]ssd858[/MENTION] [MENTION=22391]idefineme[/MENTION] abcowboy

As idef said, a new week is upon us so no quitting on your quit eh!
                    Way to go ssd, first 90, then triple digits!
                    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

24 for me! Sunny and unhung. I slept 9 hours last night! usually it's about 5-6.

Comment

Mr. V - sleep is so good! And to wake up refreshed without the hangover and recriminations. One of the very
                        best things!

Thank you idefineme and cowboy! Looking forward to 90 this week!

Another 24 please! Happy unhung Monday
                        Last edited by ssd858; May 22, 2017, 08:35 AM.

Comment

9:37 on a cloudy, drizzly Monday morning. Another 24 please!
                          “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
                          Newbies Nest Roll Call
                          Toolbox
                          Cattleman Cafe

Comment

Just off in to work after a home-office morning - so I'll have another 24 please!

Comment

24 for me please. It's an absolutely perfect evening here in Minnesota!
                              "Don't be ashamed of your story. It will inspire others".
                              “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

A beautiful, somewhat cool evening in the Panhandle. Another 24 hours please... I'm at 5 weeks today.

Comment

Working...
                                X