No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5:22am in Alberta, 24 more please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
    [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=24510]BigAl[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Good morning Cafe. Ginger, if you go on Annie Grace, her format has changed slightly from the last time I used it but its still been helpful. My weakest times are 4pm -7pm. I’m tuning into her videos at that time of the evening for some additional support. Big Al, so glad you are doing well.. Techie good luck in the wilderness. I would be scared to death. LOL. I have officially lost 1 pound so far. Hopefully I can get where I want to be minus the wine. Got my 2nd Covid shot yesterday so that is done. Just a sore arm and nothing more. Wasn’t going to get it at all but started thinking of my travels north to see family/grandkids and felt that I didn’t want to take the chance of getting them sick. So I did it for them, not me. That’s how I look at it. Hope everyone has a good day and stays strong from the beast. Another 24 for me please and thank you.

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Cool, wet weather continues today. Hopefully it will help farmers with their crops and firefighters dealing with grass fires.

Hopefully today the search for a new bank will be over. The financial institution we’ve dealt with for 45 years doesn’t seem to value the relationship based on how we were treated during the move so time to change. In the 30 years I worked in that industry, I maintained the sign over the door made no difference, it was the people inside the bank that made the difference. After all, no matter where you bank, the commodity is the same - money.

Have a great af Thursday everyone!

QW
        AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
        F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Waves to all and wishes for a wonderful AF day!
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Morning all! Busy day here. Taking kitty to vet, schooling the kids, helping gdaughter with a tax problem, touch football games.... Don't love days like this, too much like work!

Rava, that's a great idea about watching the video at that time of day. That's exactly my hard time too. Thx!

Off to start my day! 24 more!!

Comment

Now the weather has gone to unseasonably high. It feels just like July. Not my favorite. But it will change soon enough.

24 more please and thank you.
              Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Same here with the weather [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION]! Yesterday it was 89° and humid which is a little too warm for me, and the same is expected today.

Another 24 for me please...

Comment

5:25am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                  [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
                  Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                  Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                  Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

We definitely don't have your weather ladies, it's -3C (29F) here this morning! Not sure how much damage that will do to the apple and saskatoon harvest, or the crops that are just poking through the ground. It's back to the tractor today, farm boss texted last night and we're going to give it a try this morning. Hopefully it's dried up enough after our rain/snow mix. It has been nice to spend a couple of days with Bubba and Hank!

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

We live on the 3rd floor of our condo and since one of the objectives of this move was to eliminate stairs, I take the elevator. I noticed yesterday that my fitness tracker is giving me credit for taking the stairs every time I ride the elevator!

Looking forward to seeing our Calgary family over this long weekend, albeit from a social distance while wearing a mask.

Have a great af Friday everyone!

QW
                      AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                      F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Well it's unseasonably cold here today(for vegas) only 70 after being up in the 90's eeks I'm a cooler weather wimp! Hope everyone has a wonderful AF day!
                        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hope everyone has an easy AF Friday! Beautiful May weather here. Got some much needed rain. Would love a couple more wet days!

I'll take another 24!!

Comment

Good morning. Busy night last night as we had a car crash literally outside our condo at midnight. I was accountable and heard it. Teens ejected and I will spare any further details. But it sure was eye opening for sure. Don’t know the condition of the victims but speed was definitely a factor. QW i would ride that elevator all day racking up steps. LOL. Hope everyone has a great day today. Another 24 for me please and thank you

Comment

That must've been awful to wake up to Rava!

I didn't have time to check in this morning. We had a long drive to get to my SIL's funeral service and a busy day with relatives and friends. It was a sad occasion but seeing family was some comfort.

24 done and dusted here.
                              Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good Saturday morning cafe! I'll take another 24 please!

Comment

Working...
                                X