~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Day 13. Baclofen gave me huge relief yesterday and a good night's sleep. Another 24 please

Comment

24 for me please!
      Way to go ssd, here's to 90! Tomorrow?
      5 weeks, Kim, Huge!
      2 weeks for Neo, on 2 fronts!

Comment

5:11 in Vegas another 24 for me and my friends please,congrats on all the success everyone
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

“Life will test you to see how determined you are.”

6:25am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
          [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=22385]ssd858[/MENTION] [MENTION=20895]Orimus[/MENTION] [MENTION=23019]tonyniceday[/MENTION] [MENTION=22328]PanhandleKim[/MENTION] [MENTION=22857]Neo[/MENTION] abcowboy

Slept in this morning, long days are catching up to me, thoughts and prayers go out to all those affected by the tragedy in the UK...
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Another 24 please!
            (day 88 here)

Neo - good going :thumbsup:
            I have to thank you for the MCT oil recommendation - I think it is helping me energy wise.
            Last edited by ssd858; May 23, 2017, 11:14 AM.

Comment

61 here in Jersey with the sun starting to show its face after yesterday's tears. (rain) Another 24 please!

Congrats [MENTION=22328]PanhandleKim[/MENTION]
              Not gonna jinx ya Neo.....
              “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
              Newbies Nest Roll Call
              Toolbox
              Cattleman Cafe

Comment

I'll take 24hrs, on this last hot day, please. Thank you...

:congrats: To everyone.

Comment

24 more please, and well done to all!
                  Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Late check-in here in Scotland (11.58pm) but I'll still have another 24 please!

Comment

Day 14 Baclofen been positive so far and I've been sitting on these tablets a year and didn't initially get into them .Another 24 please
                      Last edited by Neo; May 24, 2017, 12:05 PM.

Comment

5:11 in Vegas another 24 please
                        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

“There is no one giant step that does it. It's a lot of little steps.”

6:15am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
                          [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=22857]Neo[/MENTION] [MENTION=22385]ssd858[/MENTION] [MENTION=20895]Orimus[/MENTION] [MENTION=16893]Wildflowers[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=23019]tonyniceday[/MENTION] abcowboy

It's great to see everyone doing so well! Day 1, or Day 100 (tomorrow ssd!), if you keep at it you'll find your way out of alcohell! Looks like you found something that's working for you Neo!
                          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

24 for me please!
                            ssd, if you like the taste of coconut, organic raw unrefined coconut oil is very useful in the same regard. It has the same MCTs, as supplements at a lower price. And you can cook with it too. Try a tablespoon with your morning coffee.

Comment

Mr. V - I will look into that once the MCT is gone. I am adding it to my coffee with a little sweet creamer and it is yummy!

Today is day 89 and tomorrow makes 90 So, another 24 please!
                              Last edited by ssd858; May 24, 2017, 09:17 AM.

Comment

59 and the clouds are hanging around here in the swamps of Jersey. I'll take another 24 please!

Great job on 2 weeks [MENTION=22857]Neo[/MENTION]!

Not gonna jinx ya [MENTION=22385]ssd858[/MENTION] .....
                                Last edited by Orimus; May 24, 2017, 09:09 AM.
                                “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
                                Newbies Nest Roll Call
                                Toolbox
                                Cattleman Cafe

Comment

Working...
                                X