Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Happy Birthday Jude! I hope you have a wonderful day!!

After a busy (for us) week, the next couple of days will hopefully be quiet. I’m doing online research into barbecues today. We’re only allowed natural gas grills in the condo. Had we not moved Cowboy, I’d have bought a pellet grill, having heard you rave about how great the food tastes.

Off for an early walk, just before 7am here, as rain and thunderstorms await.

Have a great af Saturday everyone!

QW
    AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
    F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Jude, Happy birthday! You share it with my oldest son. He turns 47 today. Same as you, right? ;-)

Techie, good luck with your decision. Like Jude, I wouldn't be walking with your injuries! Your remind me of this quote, "I'll rest when I'm dead". Enjoy! That's what's important.

I almost slipped last night. What the heck!? I kept myself busy packing for the trip until bedtime and woke up clear headed this morning. Wish that AV would get the hell out and stay out. Jeez! I'm asking for 24 more but know it's up to me to make that happen.

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends and Jude Birthday celebrants. Happy Birthday [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION]. Hot one again today. Another 24 for me. Off on a run in a few. Blessings x
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Happy Birthday, Jude! I guess we'll have some cake tomorrow with breakfast!!

Well done keeping yourself busy last night, Ginger. A sweet victory when the morning comes, isn't it!

24 more, please and thank you.
          Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:29am in Alberta, 24 for me and everyone else who needs them please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
            [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Got breakfast ready, anyone hungry?

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Oohh...cake, bacon and eggs for breakfast! Thanks cowboy!

Also, thank you everyone for the birthday wishes. I had a wonderful day!

Another 90 plus degree day here, with several more on tap. Air conditioners are going in today!

Enjoy the day everyone, and I'll take another 24 please!

Comment

Good morning all. Happy Birthday Jude!! Sorry its a day late! Ginger, glad you fought the AV. You should be proud waking up sober! When my AV kicks in strong I usually cave so I realize how good it is to fight that beast!!! I actually had a dream that I drank and woke up this morning feeling guilty until I realized it wasn’t true. Thank goodness it was only a dream! Hope everyone has a great day today. Thanks for breakfast and cake Cowboy, you are the best!!! Another 24 for me please and thank you.

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

What a brekkie Cowboy! And cake too. All of the food groups represented!!

We had thunderstorms roll through yesterday and more are forecast for today. It’s much cooler this morning so a jacket will be needed when I head out for a walk in a few minutes.

I ordered a barbecue yesterday and added on assembly, delivery and connection to the natural gas line. I cooked a steak in the Ninja last evening and while it was pretty good, I’m looking forward to one cooked on the grill.

What a great feeling to wake up and realize it was only a dream, eh Rava? That AV can be tricky.

Have a great af Sunday everyone!

QW
                    AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                    F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Happy Sunday all,hope we all have a nice AF day!
                      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Headed out shortly for Bend. OR. It will be nice to get away for a few days.

Thanks for the brekkie, Cowboy. Hope everyone has an easy day! 24 more please!

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends & ABC breakfast lovers. Another 24 for me. Busy day ahead so have a great one yourselves. Blessings x
                          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

It looks like it is going to be a wet week for us. Hot, humid and thunderstorms. July weather has made an early appearance. I want June back!

24 more please and thank you.
                            Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

More heat and humidity here today. Not my favorite weather, but thankful that I'm not a roofer!

Another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

5:24am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                                [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Working...
                                X