~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

11.30 am in Scotland and so begins another day after a really busy night last night... and I'll have another 24 please

Comment

Day 18 Another 24 please

Comment

“You can choose to let it define you, confine you, refine you, outshine you, or you can choose to move on and leave it behind you.”

6:05am in Alberta, it's just me again Lord, thank You for all the blessings You have given me this past week. Please look down on someone still struggling and give them faith, hope, and my 24...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
        [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=16893]Wildflowers[/MENTION] [MENTION=20895]Orimus[/MENTION] [MENTION=23019]tonyniceday[/MENTION] [MENTION=22857]Neo[/MENTION] abcowboy

Dill and WF, I know how hard it is to tame this beast, we never ever kill it, only lock it away... convince yourself, trust in yourself, lock it up and throw away the key...
        Last edited by abcowboy; May 28, 2017, 07:18 AM.
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

24 for me. Hot here yesterday and today.

Comment

Thanks [MENTION=21602]abcowboy[/MENTION] for your encouraging words. I am feeling a bit better today as I put more distance between myself and that drinking event. I felt just awful yesterday, spiritually, emotionally, as well as physically. It is such a lonely feeling, defeat. I felt defeated and vulnerable. I felt like I was the only one on the boards, too! Sigh. I put myself there. When will I be able to finally let go and say NEVER? (Rhetorical question, no need to try to answer! LOL)

24 more please.
            Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

:hug:@dill and [MENTION=16893]Wildflowers[/MENTION] :hug:
              Hang in there - it will come.

Another 24 please.

Comment

Late check in for me as we had company for the weekend. It's a beautiful Sunday in Saskatchewan and I'll have 24 more AF hours. Don't worry ssd858 and Wildflowers your quit will come one day

Comment

70f at just before 8 here in Jersey. To coffee or not to coffee? Tomorrow is a holiday here so ..... Out of bacon for the morning too. hmmm...... I'll take another 24 please!
                  Last edited by Orimus; May 28, 2017, 06:57 PM.
                  “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
                  Newbies Nest Roll Call
                  Toolbox
                  Cattleman Cafe

Comment

Day 19 Another 24 please

Comment

4:30 am in Vegas another 24 please.
                      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

24 for me please.

Comment

“Be kind and gentle with yourself. You are a beautiful child of light. Precious as the stars in the sky. Keep peace in your heart during the chaos of life.”

6:20am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
                          [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=22385]ssd858[/MENTION] [MENTION=22708]lloydlady[/MENTION] [MENTION=20895]Orimus[/MENTION] [MENTION=22857]Neo[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] abcowboy

It's good to have you back Pauly, with all you've got on your plate, remember to take care of yourself as well eh!
                          Last edited by abcowboy; May 29, 2017, 07:18 AM.
                          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

I'm trying Cowboy thank you
                            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Another humble request for 24 more, and a thank you for yesterday.
                              I'm glad to see you back too, [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION]. Take care of yourself :hug:.
                              Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Just about 1 pm here in Jersey as I sit here listening to the rain. Another 24 please!

“If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
                                Newbies Nest Roll Call
                                Toolbox
                                Cattleman Cafe

Comment

Working...
                                X