No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

“Keep the faith. The most amazing things in life tend to happen right at the moment you’re about to give up hope.”

6:15am in Alberta, pass me 24 more please, and thanks..

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
    [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=20895]Orimus[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=17161]briseus[/MENTION] [MENTION=23019]tonyniceday[/MENTION] [MENTION=22857]Neo[/MENTION] abcowboy

It's a happening place bri, open 24 hours a day!
    Last edited by abcowboy; May 31, 2017, 07:14 AM.
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

[MENTION=22857]Neo[/MENTION], you're doing great!

@Mr. Vervill, do you mind my asking in what region of Ohio you are? Just curious and will understand if you prefer not.

Another gorgeous day in southwestern Ohio. I'll have another 24 please.
      Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Some light cloud cover here in Jersey, room temps in the great outdoors. 10:30 and it's actually a quiet work day so far from my studio. I'll take another 24 please!
        “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
        Newbies Nest Roll Call
        Toolbox
        Cattleman Cafe

Comment

Another 24 for me please hope you are all well xxx
          To see a world in a grain of sand
          And a heaven in a wildflower.
          Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
          And eternity in an hour.

Comment

I blew it just shy of six weeks. Starting over - 24 hours please...

Comment

Day 22 another 24 please

Comment

4:31 am in Vegas:egad:another 24 for me and my friends here:victorious:
                I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

“Self-honesty is the greatest honesty because it leads to all significant change.”

6:10am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks...

[MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20895]Orimus[/MENTION] [MENTION=9078]Lost Soul[/MENTION] [MENTION=22328]PanhandleKim[/MENTION] [MENTION=22857]Neo[/MENTION] abcowboy

Kim, you almost did six weeks, that's great! So you know you can do it again! Now to just figure out ways to prevent those things from convincing you to drink again. Keep adding to your plan and your quit will stick..

4:31am Pauly!! My God woman, that's not an early riser, that's insanity lol... But I too love the quiet peace an early morning brings...
                  Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                  Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                  Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

24 for me please. [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION], just down the road from you, in the 'Nati

Comment

Just can't sleep right now Cowboy I've always been a yuck sleeper but my stress has made it worse,don't worry I have a coffee I.V drip hahahaha!
                      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

I love my coffee as well Pauly, but I guess it's better than Budweiser's for us! By the way, love the new spiffy avatar!

Comment

24 more, please!
                          Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

I'll take another 24, please. Thank you...

Comment

Day 23 . Feeling tired today another 24 please

Comment

“Life has many ways of testing a person's will, either by having nothing happen at all or by having everything happen all at once.”

6:00am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 please, and thanks...

[MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] @ [MENTION=16893]Wildflowers[/MENTION] [MENTION=22857]Neo[/MENTION] abcowboy

Hey y'all, it's TGIF day! But remember, no quitting on your quit eh!

Comment

Working...
                                X