Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

We had a hail storm yesterday afternoon with hail the size of grapes. It was hitting our windows so hard I thought they might shatter. This storm lasted about 40 minutes, much longer than usual. Considering all of the weather/climate related disasters going on around the world, this storm was nothing in comparison. Hope those living with hurricanes and forest fires stay safe.

Cowboy & Bubba, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! 21 years is an awesome accomplishment, something to be proud of. Besides getting a new water heater, what plans for your big day?

Our son called in a panic yesterday, seems some last minute work stuff arose and could we please look after our grandson today. Let’s see, we get to hang out with a cool 8 year old, go out for lunch while our condo gets cleaned and I’ll likely get my butt kicked playing chess with him. Looking forward to it!

Have a great af Wednesday everyone!

QW
    AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
    F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, ABC!

Still have pain in numbness from the sciatic pain. Having another massage today and seeing a chiropractor. Ugh!

Humbling asking for another 24.

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends and a Happy Anniversary to ABC. Please remember to pray for Lake Tahoe and its residents. Another grateful 24 for moi. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

24 more please and thanks. All I can say is ouch.

Comment

Happy belated anniversary cowboy! The way I see it, wealth is not measured in monetary units. Finding someone to share your life, and who loves you as much as you love them is a gift that not everyone receives. Treasure it always.

Another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

5:21am in Alberta, 24 more please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
              [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=24510]BigAl[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
              Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

The Good Lord was definitely smiling down on me yesterday! We had a small rain shower late yesterday afternoon, not much, but enough to shut us down, so I got to come back to Veg and at least spend our anniversary evening with Bubba and Hank. Thanks for the anniversary wishes everyone, y'all are the best of the best! It rained a bit more overnight, so I think I'll have today and tonight off as well, so Bubba and I will being going out for supper tonight!

I found the exact new water heater I need for the camper, guess where? Yep, Amazon! I ordered it yesterday and it's supposed to be delivered today. Expensive little beast, but I need hot water lol.

My thoughts and prayers going out to everyone affected by fires and storms...
                Last edited by abcowboy; September 2, 2021, 06:32 AM.
                Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Another 2 hours please & thank you.

Jude, you are so right. The most important things in life you can’t assign a monetary value to because they are priceless.

I had a great time with my grandson yesterday. After lunch out, he gave me a lesson in Zelda. Man, I can’t believe how technically advanced these games are. I think the last video game I played was Duck Hunt, over 30 years ago.

Back to the dentist today. Yippee.

In Canada, we’re in the midst of a federal election. I am so sick of the lies, promises we know will be broken, spending for things we can’t afford, that I’m forming my own party - the No BS Party. Wish me luck!
                  As a now deceased Canadian comedian was fond of saying, Aw, get stuffed.

Have a great af Thursday everyone.

QW
                  AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                  F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Happy AF Thursday all!
                    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends and lovers everywhere. I too am blessed to have a deep love and friendship with Mrs Techie. Finding her later in life has presented me with a happiness that was nonexistent in my previous marriage. She is my true north. Sending healing light and prayer to Ginger & BigAl, and to anyone else in discomfort. I am golfing this morning with a dear friend. Cooler temps and cleaner air will make this round enjoyable. So, with a sense of deep gratitude I will accept another twenty four. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x
                      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Still here, still kicking! 24 more please!

Comment

Finally some cooler weather and low humidity! It's been a real endurance test around here but we made it through.

24 more, please and thank you.
                          Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Late check in. Its the witching hour and I’m doing well. Hope everyone has a great day/evening. Another24 for me please and thanks!

Comment

Much cooler temps and low humidity make me one happy woman. May go apple picking today!

Asking for a booze free 24 hours!

Comment

5:25am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                                [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Working...
                                X