~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

[MENTION=24510]BigAl[/MENTION], sending thoughts your way!

I'm curious.... when did I get old enough to be a great grandma? Lol One day at a time!

I'll take another 24!

Comment

24 more for all of us please. Thinking of you, BigAl. Hope to see you again soon.
      Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by Quit wining View Post
        Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Techie, wish you were close by and could solve some ongoing technical issues I seem to be having with pretty much everything electronic! Todays challenge is to get the printer to communicate with my laptop and iPad.
        Good choice to forego hiking with your buddies. Heal first, then resume your active lifestyle.

Another challenge today will be dealing with a credit card company that told me I could change account types seamlessly. The account number would remain the same and pre-authorized charges would be processed through the new account. I did what they said and 2 days letter got an email from Apple saying that my credit card had been declined so unless I made immediate arrangements to pay, my services would be reduced. The amount involved? $1.29.

Sure glad I don’t drink!

Big Al, hope you’re doing well.

Have a great af Monday everyone!

QW
        I am always willing to help if I can. Technology can be challenging.
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

In the last few weeks we've had over 8 inches of rain, and it's coming down hard again this morning!
          Sure wish that we could see the sun once in awhile!

Asking for another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

Wowzers, Jude!! That's a lot of rain. I hope you get a let up soon.

We are taking a ride in the car today to meet Mr. D's brother and wife for lunch. We live two hours apart so every now and then we meet in the middle for a visit. They are both ailing right now, she with cancer and he with heart disease. Both are serious illnesses and very challenging to deal with. They amaze me because of their firm belief in God and prayer. They work with the physicians that are treating them while relying heavily upon their spiritual beliefs. They just keep on moving forward, always with grace and gratitude.

Taking a page out of their book, I will meet the day with grace and gratitude and embrace another 24 hours of freedom. It will be a beautiful day for a drive thru rural southern Ohio. The Fall colors are nearing their peak.
            Last edited by dill; October 26, 2021, 06:18 AM.
            Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:33am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
              [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
              Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

So sorry to hear about your in-laws [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION], I'm glad they have their faith to help them through these difficult times for them. Enjoy your drive and visit!

You're going to be a very young, fantastic Great Grandma [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION]!

We need rain (or lots of snow) [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION], but not quite that much! Hopefully you'll see sunshine soon.
                Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

After a couple of hours trying to solve my printer issues, I decided it made more sense to buy a new one. Todays challenge will be to install it. The printer I’m replacing is about 4 years old and certainly wasn’t top of the line so I guess it didn’t owe me anything. I find it bothersome though that repairing something costs more than buying new, with a warranty. Hopefully it can be recycled.

Jude, I can’t imagine that much rain and hate to think what the snow equivalent would be.

Ginger, I saw this the other day and thought it ties in to your comment about being a great grandma. “I just realized I’m the same age as old people”!

Hope Big Al is doing well. Let’s all have a great af Tuesday everyone.

QW
                  Last edited by Quit wining; October 26, 2021, 07:42 AM.
                  AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                  F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Happy AF Tuesday everyone!
                    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

QW, that's perfect! Hitting the road shortly so quick drive by.....

With gratitude I ask for another 24!

[MENTION=24510]BigAl[/MENTION], thinking of you. 🙏

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends and rain lovers/technology masters. Hope your printer install goes flawlessly, QW. Let me now via PM if you have questions. I’ll will get back to you sometime during the day as I have a fairly busy schedule. Sending light and prayers to your relatives, [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION]. The BIG storm did a lot of damage in our community. We needed the rain but not all at once. We have a telemedicine call with our doctor today. I’m having a lot of issues with headaches and pins and needles in my arms and hands. More disturbing is my increased weakness in arms and hands. We shall see.

So, with deep appreciation and gratitude, I accept another twenty four. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

BA 🙏
                        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Geez techie, I sure hope that the docs have some answers to your ongoing symptoms! It must be so frustrating not knowing what's going on.

Well, we had another 2 inches of rain yesterday, and it was so much fun driving home from the grocery store! We had to make a lot of detours due to flooding roads...it was actually a little scary. That makes over 10 inches of rain this month alone, which is the equivalent of 10 feet of snow. Yikes!

The weather may not be cooperating, but at least I am dry, both literally and figuratively!

Humbly asking for another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

5:34am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                            [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Thanks for the offer to help with the printer install Techie. I thought I was in trouble when I read in the instructions “easy to install”. It took longer than it should have because I couldn’t get the computer and printer to communicate but it eventually worked.
                              I hope the telemedicine call provided some much needed help. Recovering from such a serious crash can be scary, painful and frustrating.

Another medical appointment today then one more Friday. Sure hope they figure out what’s going on, and soon.

Have a great af Wednesday everyone!

QW
                              AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                              F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Hitting the road! Hoping the decent weather window holds. 24 for more!

Comment

Working...
                                X