Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Happy Halloween cafe! :witch:

QW, glad that things went well with the gastroenterologist, and hope that you get some answers soon.

Save me some breakfast cowboy!

24 more please and thank you!

Comment

Good morning and Happy Halloween! QW I’m really glad your wife is getting another procedure. That is quite some weight loss for sure! Sending prayers for a good outcome. Techie, thinking of you and your wife as you continue to heal from your accident. Today is another day working around the condo. New lighting in two rooms today. Mr. R is very good with electrical stuff so he will do it. Yesterday we got a TV so we are slowly getting situated. Wishing everyone a great day. Another 24 for me please and thank you.

Comment

5:26am in Alberta, 24 for me and everyone else who needs them please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
        [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

It's time for breakfast, Happy Halloween everyone!

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Cowboy, you’re culinary skills continue to amaze! How’d the trip with your mil go?

Thanks for all the positive thoughts and wishes, Cafe friends. We’re hoping the test on Thursday tells us what we’re dealing with. It’s tough to watch Mrs QW deal with so many different issues.

Happy Halloween everyone! I’m not sure what to expect in the condo since there are no kids. One town we lived in years ago, after the trick or treaters were done, the parents would go trick or boozin. If anyone knocks on the door here looking for a drink, they’ll be sadly disappointed.

Rava, when’s the house warming party? I could be packed in an hour!!

Techie, hope the aches and pains are diminishing for you both. Big Al, thinking about you buddy. Stay strong.

Have a great af Sunday everyone.

QW
            Last edited by Quit wining; October 31, 2021, 07:21 AM.
            AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
            F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Happy AF Halloween everybody!
              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Happy AF Halloween everyone! One more short day on the road and we can settle for the winter. Sending prayers and healing light for all that need it. 24 more!!

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends and trick-or-treaters. Wonderful breakfast, Cowboy. This month has sped by in record time. My club golf foursome is tomorrow and I’m going to ride along and watch my friends. I’m not ready to play and it may be a while. However, I am grateful, happy, and ready to accept another XXIV. I wish you all the best day and Halloween possible. x

Q: What’s a skeleton’s favorite board game?
                  A: Tibial Pursuit.
                  Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Ha! That was a good one, Techie!

Thanks for the breakfast, Cowboy. Very clever!

24 more, for all of us here, please and thank you. Thinking of you BigAl and wishing you well.
                    Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Thinking of you [MENTION=24510]BigAl[/MENTION] as you navigate your journey to a better life!

I'd be grateful for another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

Good morning and Happy November. Can’t believe it’s already here. Hope everyone has a great day. Another 24 for me please and thank you.

Comment

5:40am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                          [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

“If you don’t love yourself, nobody will. Not only that, you won’t be good at loving anyone else.
                            Loving starts with the self.”

~WAYNE DYER

I feel like I haven't had much to contribute here lately. I guess there's an ebb and flow in pretty much everything and I'm in an ebb! We've been busy around here with some home improvement projects. I think that has something to do with it.

Wishing us all a full 24 hours of gratitude and freedom.
                            Last edited by dill; November 1, 2021, 06:45 AM.
                            Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning everyone, it is hard to believe it's already November, unless I look at the thermometer. It's -12C (11F) this morning! Time to dig out a heavier jacket to start wearing lol. It's also the first day of hunting season here but Adam and I won't get out till this coming weekend. I'll get some pics posted from my trail cams, caught a few bucks on the cameras that might be worth pursuing. How is Mr J making out with hunting [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION]?

The mil's appointment went well [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION]. We go back in on the 25th, then again on the 30th for the laser surgeries. One eye at a time and sounds like it'll be fairly quick surgeries.

Good to hear that your hubbies are handy with the tools [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] and [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION]! Not only does it save some money, but you can get things done quicker without having to wait for contractors. It's getting harder and harder to book tradesmen around here and the wait times are long.

Hopefully you made it safe and sound [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION]!

Thinking of you [MENTION=24510]BigAl[/MENTION], maybe you'll get a chance to pop in on Wednesday again!

Comment

We cross posted [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] lol. Great quote by the way! I feel the same about not contributing much, but just being here and reading keeps me grounded.

And I forgot to say enjoy the round of golf as the golf cart designated driver [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X