Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Great quote Dill, very true. Just being here is contributing Dill. We may not always have a lot to say but just knowing that we’re thinking of our Cafe friends means a lot.

I noticed Android switched to standard time overnight, instead of waiting until next Sunday morning when the time change actually takes place. Wonder how many people will be late for work this morning!

Have a great time with your golf buddies Techie, even if you can’t swing a club.

Big Al, hope you’re doing great.

Have a great af Monday everyone!

QW
    AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
    F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Good quote, Dill. And great reminder!

[MENTION=24510]BigAl[/MENTION], hoping all is well and we hear from you Wednesday.

ABC, 56F here this morning with a high of 84. Come on down!

So glad we are here and settled for 5 mo. This trip includes seriously looking for a place. Keeping my fingers crossed the right place comes up!

Hi to all and 24 more all around!

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends and Android time warp users. Happy November everyone. Riding the golf course this morning. Lots of appointments tomorrow so I’m going to enjoy this cool overcast day. Looking forward to our next [MENTION=24510]BigAl[/MENTION] update. So, with that and tons of gratitude, I accept another 24. I wish you all the best day possible. Set a powerful intention. Act like your wish gas already come true, and watch what happens. Blessings x
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Thanks for the quote dill! Beating any addiction always comes down to loving yourself.
          [MENTION=21602]abcowboy[/MENTION], no deer for Mr. J yet. He hasn't been out as much as usual due to the heavy rains and wind. We had over 12 inches of rain in October alone, and it's coming down hard as I write this. I'm starting to feel like a prune!

Asking for another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Ginger, glad you are setttled in and hope you find something you love. We are still working hard fixing stuff. Lots of dirty windows and power washing needed. Yesterday I had an unexpected root canal. UGH. The oral surgeon was so rough I literally cried in the chair from pain. I will never go back to that guy again. Horrible experience to say the least. Managing the pain with Motrin so I’m happy about that. No drinking today. Wishing everyone a great day. Another 24 for me please and thank you.

Comment

5:34am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
              [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
              Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

I remember how painful my root canal was [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION], and that was years ago! Sounds like the procedure hasn't changed much lol.

Nothing worse than hunting in the rain [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] because there isn't much hunting to be done, the animals are usually all bedded down staying dry.

Just a few pics off my trail cams...

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Loved those pics from your trail cam, Cowboy! Thanks for the extra time and effort. A+ to you!

It's getting colder around here. We'll have our first hard freeze tonight. Sigh.

Accepting with gratitude another 24.
                  Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Root canals are no fun at the best of times and the last thing you need is an oral surgeon who makes things worse. Hope your pain disappears quickly Rava.

Jude, that’s a lot of rain. We’d do anything to get water levels restored to where they should be in Alberta but 12” in a month is more than we could handle.

I bet your golf buddies were happy you could join them yesterday Techie, even if you couldn’t play.

Hope we hear from Big Al tomorrow that he’s doing great.

Great trail cam photos Cowboy. I hope you have tags for the animals you saw, good weather conditions for hunting and lots of freezer space!

Have a great Tuesday everyone.

QW
                    Last edited by Quit wining; November 2, 2021, 07:32 AM.
                    AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                    F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Great pics Cowboy wishing us all a wonderful AF day!
                      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Rava, that's awful about the root canal! I've had more than my share, sadly, but I've never experienced pain like that! Watch it closely! If pain continues beyond a few days, get a second opinion. They can split the root if done incorrectly and he sounds like a hack!

Wow, ABC! Those are beautiful critters.

Techie, hope the appointments go well today.

Jude, I can't image that much rain. Holy cow!

[MENTION=24510]BigAl[/MENTION], thinking of you!

Waves to all! Hope we all have an easy day! 24 more.

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends and trail cam lovers. Love the pics, Cowboy. Hope the root canal goes well, Rava. Cool morning here. I went out for a run earlier and it didn’t go well. About a mile in I felt dizzy, as if I was out of my body. I will give my self another week and try again. Chiropractor today which I hope helps. I gratefully accept another twenty four. I wish you all the best day possible. Oh yeah, I think it’s great that we all hold space for our brother in treatment, [MENTION=24510]BigAl[/MENTION]. Blessings x
                          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Rava, that's awful what you had to go through with the dentist from hell! I agree with Ginger that you should get a second opinion if the pain persists.

Thanks for the pics cowboy! Nice!

Looking forward to seeing your post tonight [MENTION=24510]BigAl[/MENTION], and I hope that you are doing well!

Another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

Good morning. Great trail cam pictures Cowboy! Here to say I blew it last night. I walked right into the liquor store and bought a bottle of booze. I’m embarrassed and know I messed up. This morning I emptied the bottle and put it in the trash, headed for the dumpster. Sometimes the craving are so powerful they completely take over my brain. I’m ashamed and sick of myself. I know I can be honest here because everyone here knows that craving alcohol is no joke. 24 ahead for me please and thank you.

Comment

5:36am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                                [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Working...
                                X