Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Scruffy dogs at the beach.

Comment

It worked!
      Thanks for the lesson Cowboy!

Comment

No problem ssd! Pauly, once you browse and click on the picture you want to upload it, make sure you click upload file(s) button and wait for it to upload before you post
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

I'm going to start calling you one-thumbed-Pauly lol, I don't know how you do it, even just always posting from your phone! I make so many mistakes when I post from my phone and it's a big pita to go back and correct them!

Anyway, I did want to mention one other thing about posting pics, in your "settings", "general settings", down at the bottom of those settings there is an option for Enhanced Attachment Uploading, or something like that, but I find it easier to upload with that feature turned off. Of course, to make any changes in general setting stick, be sure to click the "save changes" button at the bottom of the page.
          Last edited by abcowboy; June 22, 2017, 06:03 PM.
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Thanks ever so much, [MENTION=21602]abcowboy[/MENTION] for taking the time and effort. I found it very understandable and I plan to work on it again in the very near future. I do use an iPhone so I'll be aware.
            Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

I'll just keep changing my avatar to show pics Cowboy haha!
              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

24 for me, please and thank you!
                "Don't be ashamed of your story. It will inspire others".
                “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

5:29 am in Vegas another 24 please

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

“Whenever you find yourself doubting if you can go on, just remember how far you've come. Remember everything you have faced, all the battles you have won and all the fears you have overcome. Then raise your head high and forge on ahead, knowing that YOU GOT THIS!”

6:35am in Alberta, I'll have another one of those fresh 24's please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
                    [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=22385]ssd858[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20527]Marylou123[/MENTION] [MENTION=22391]idefineme[/MENTION] abcowboy

Going out on a limb here Pauly and guessing that your new avatar is an aquarium? Ya got to be a little more kind to an old feller like me and keep working on posting pics, my eyesight was what it used to be and it's too early in the morning to hunt for my magnifying glass lol

I read on the Gratitude thread about your mom idef, that is great news that it was just a scare! Is she alright and back home?

So it's Friday y'all, the weekend is upon us, remember, blank (you fill in the blank lol)
                    Last edited by abcowboy; June 23, 2017, 07:39 AM.

Comment

Mom's doing well, thanks cowboy! Just spoke with her this morning and when she starts talking well ... make sure you've got a nice chunk of time set aside! LOL The funny and good thing was that she was down in Rochester, MN at the Mayo Clinic for her annual physical! So, of all places to be she sure knows how to pick 'em! Sounds like what it boils down to is dehydration! Evidently that was enough to send her heart rate up into the 150's! And she was only following instructions, as she wasn't to eat or drink anything as of midnight the day of her appointment! She also has a pace-maker, but that is programmed to help speed her heart up if it's going too slow! She is back at home resting (as well as she knows how to rest), and rescheduled her appointment for next week. Hopefully that trip will be uneventful!
                      “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

I'm glad your mom is doing ok, [MENTION=22391]idefineme[/MENTION]! That must have been so scary for her!

I look forward to another 24.
                        Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

thanks, [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION]! you are very kind!
                          24 for me too, please!

Comment

5:08 in Vegas another 24 for me and everyone here please

Comment

“If you want to be a lion, you must train with lions.”

6:40am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
                              [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=22391]idefineme[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] abcowboy

Comment

Only 4 of us Cowboy? Better bring out the buffet to get more peeps in the cafe

Comment

Working...
                                X