No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5:27am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
    [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Quick show of hands - Who in the Cafe is sorry they’re not nursing a hangover this morning? I am glad though that the hospitality industry is making some money after all the Covid related restrictions.

We’re picking up the grandkids this morning so their parents can deal with work and school. Our son is taking an executive MBA program and every second Friday and Saturday is required to attend classes. His employer has been incredibly supportive in giving him days off.
      We’ve planned a trip to a park, lunch, and likely a game of Sorry which I will no doubt lose!

Have a great af Friday everyone!

QW
      AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
      F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Happy AF Friday all!
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Good evening Cafe Friends. I realized a missed my checkin yesterday! I am very glad that it was not due to booze. Things are going as well as they can and interestingly enough, my wife and I spend more time together now than we did when we lived under the same roof!

Another 24 for me please and thanks.

Comment

Yikes! I just remembered to check in. I'll finish this lovely 24 and ask for another.

Comment

Humbly asking for another 24 hours please and thank you!

Comment

5:26am in Alberta, I'll have 24 more please, and thanks...

[MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=24510]BigAl[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] abcowboy

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Wishing everyone a great Saturday. Another 24 for me please and thank you!

Comment

Good morning Cafe Friends! It was freezing and wet yesterday, today they are talking 75 degrees!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Saturday, and I will humbly ask for another 24 please and thanks.

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

We had a great time with the grandkids yesterday and as usual, we were exhausted by the time we dropped them off at home.

Another mild day lies ahead, and although we won’t get to 75 like Big Al will be enjoying, it’s going to be barbecue weather.

Have a great af Saturday everyone!

QW
                      AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                      F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

BigAl that is kind of ironic that you are seeing more of your wife now that you are living separately. That seems like a very positive development!

QW that's great you enjoyed the day with the grandkids. It sure is great to be able to enjoy them and then drop them off home, isn't it.

Let's all have a great af Saturday! :happy2:
                        Last edited by dill; March 19, 2022, 08:42 AM.
                        Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Looking forward to seeing my grandkids. Countdown to heading home! It's been a great winter but I'm ready to get home.

Hope everyone has a great day. I'll take 24 more!

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends and positive forces. Off to nine holes of golf before the rain starts. So, with an abundant heart, I accept another twenty four. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Looks like I'm too early for breakfast this morning, so I might just have to come back later.

Not much planned for today, and it definitely won't include booze!

I'm in for another 24hours.

Comment

5:36am in Alberta, 24 for me and everyone else who needs them please, and thanks...

[MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=24510]BigAl[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Comment

Working...
                                X