~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Jude, I hope the PT for you back brings you relief. I have a high level of confidence that it will. I have been through PT for my lower back and my cervical spine on two separate occasions. Both times the therapy did the trick! What I think I found most helpful was the traction treatments. Best wishes for you!

Techie, I envy you your trip to France! How nice to be meeting your daughter's beau. Is he native to France? Does he speak English? Do you speak French?

Cowboy, that sounds like a long day, but good you went. Also good you got a an night in with Bubba! I was wondering if you thing you two will ever get another dog? I bet you still miss Hank.

I'm headed outside to plant a bed of marigolds. It's been to wet up until now to work in the flower beds, so I'm happy to have this nice, sunny dry day.

24 more please and thank you.
    Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Another beautiful day here, so grateful for that! Looking forward to 24 more hours of sunshine and no booze!

Comment

5:10am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
        [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=24510]BigAl[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Another beautiful day here. Thanks to you all for being here each day. I humbly ask for 24 more. Please and thank you!

Comment

Ya [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION], we still miss the boy quite a bit, but we find ourselves laughing at memories of him. There'll probably be another dog in our future, just not the foreseeable future.

We're just about 25% done seeding, and it's been quite a different year. It's the first time I've ever seeded through snow drifts lol, and some fields are too wet to get into and in some the dust is flying behind the drill. We'll pick away at it till it's done though.
            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Only one medical appointment this week and it’s this morning. Having moved into the city last year, at least most of our medical appointments are now less than a 15 minute drive.

We had the exterior windows washed yesterday and 15 minutes later, it poured rain. Oh well.

Off for a walk. Have a great af Wednesday everyone.

QW
              AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
              F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Running late! I hope will all have an easy AF day!

Comment

Good morning Cafe Friends. A busy day ahead, so I humbly ask for another 24 please and thanks.

Comment

Seems like we jumped over the Spring temps and went directly to summer! If I can't get the yard work done in the morning, it just doesn't get done!

Today was the volunteer appreciation luncheon. It was a lovely event and hosted at the local historical society building. Lots of interesting things to look at.

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
                    Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

[MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION], we've also jumped right into summer here as well. It's supposed to be 85 degrees here today, so all chores will be done in the morning to avoid the heat. Yesterday we shaved down the dogs. They all have a very thick coat of black fur, and it will give them some relief from the heat. We used to take them to a groomer, but at $60 per dog, we decided to do them ourselves. They don't look quite as nice, but we get the job done, and save a few bucks.

Humbly asking for another 24 hours please and thank you!

Comment

5:04am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                        [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=24510]BigAl[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. Looking forward to a sober day ahead. Hair cut in the morning and reading in the afternoon. Listening to This Naked Mind podcasts again to help with afternoon thoughts. So far, so good. Wishing everyone a great and sober day. Another 24 for me please and thank you.

Comment

Happy AF Thursday to everyone, have a wonderful day!
                            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Jude, it seems like just last week you had a foot of snow and suddenly it’s summer! I don’t miss those hot temps because where we lived in Ontario, it meant high humidity as well.

I’m heading out for a walk in cool but sunny conditions. Have a great af Thursday everyone!

QW
                              AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                              F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends and supporters. I check in yesterday but did hit the post button. Senior moment? Perhaps just overwhelm. Anyway, travel day over to Palo Alto for more imaging and infusion. So, with a healing mindset and love in my heart, I accept another twenty four. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Working...
                                X