Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Since moving into our condo, we’ve had to repair/replace various things neglected by the previous owner. Today it’s the air conditioners turn to cost us money. Fortunately we haven’t yet had really hot weather so haven’t really missed it but, we know it’s coming.

Off for a walk before rain starts.

Have a great af Monday everyone.

QW
    AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
    F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

I'll gladly take another 24!

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. I accept another twenty four. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Good afternoon Cafe Friends! Busy weekend and I’m worn out from yard work. I realize how my yard suffered in my drinking….

Another 24 please and thanks.

Comment

Another hot and humid day here. We may have to put the air conditioners in!

24 more please!

Comment

Good morning. QW, I get it about the AC. Our previous owners did a lot of shotty work and we have slowly repaired or replaced just about everything. It’s now completely ours. We are replacing the windows and ordered them but they won’t be in until November. Wow talk about a long time. Ginger, I am glad you made it through your weekend. Wishing everyone a great Tuesday. Another 24 for me please and thank you.

Comment

5:33am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=24510]BigAl[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
                Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

We had to cancel our Memorial Day cookout because both grandkids were feeling ill and one had a temp. It was just going to be the 5 of us, so that was that! I hope they are feeling better today but it's too early to contact them so I'll know later. Fingers crossed.

No big plans for today and I think I have mentioned in the past that that is just the way I like it! I hope you all have good days. 24 more for each and everyone of us, please and thank you.
                  Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

When we sold our last house, 9 years old, it had a new furnace, new appliances, kitchen cupboards, and everything was regularly serviced and maintained. When the new owners took possession, they found waiting for them, a bottle of wine, a plant, box of chocolates and detailed information on everything they’d need to know to settle into their new community.
                    When we took possession of the condo, we inherited a broken heating system, a fireplace that hadn’t been cleaned in years, a few holes in the living room walls, faulty smoke alarms and laundry equipment that was at the end of its life. We knew some of this because of the property inspection report we had done, and the value of the known repairs was reflected in our offer, but it would have been nice if the vendors had shown us the same consideration we showed our buyers. But without the bottle of wine!

Dill, I hope your grandkids are feeling better and that you’re soon able to get together for a cookout.
                    My daughter in law and I have early January birthdays and each year we celebrate by barbecuing steaks, regardless of the weather. For a few reasons, we still haven’t been able to celebrate this year but the steaks are in the freezer. When we have the party doesn’t really matter, it’s being together that’s important.
                    And having no plans for the day is one of the best things about retirement!

Have a great af Tuesday everyone!

QW
                    Last edited by Quit wining; May 31, 2022, 07:42 AM.
                    AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                    F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. I accept another twenty four. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Today is our 20th Anniversary and hubby's bday. Wow! Where does the time go? I'll take another 24!

Comment

Congrats on your 20th anniversary ginger!

Dill, I hope that the grandkids are feeling better!

Sitting on the back porch with my coffee and just saw 2 blue herons fly overhead. So cool!

I'll happily accept another 24 hours!

Comment

Good morning and Happy Anniversary Ginger! Dill, hope the grands are feeling better! QW I hear you about how nice you left your original place. Same here. I practically handed it to the new owners squeaky clean and organized (We sold furnished). Our new place was a mess. I guess I could blame it on the fact that these people were seasonal and were not here much but damn. Of course like you, we knew what it was when we bought it. So much nicer now. My vision came true of a nice place with a nice little water view. LOL. Wishing everyone a great and sober day ahead. Another 24 for me please and thank you.

Comment

5:33am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                              [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
                              Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Sure hope your grandkids aren't sick for too long [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION]

Belated Happy Anniversary [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION]!

Comment

Working...
                                X