~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Ginger, thanks for letting us know about Pauly's husband. How tragic. Sending thoughts and prayers to her and the family.

One never knows when this will be our last day on earth, so spend it wisely. Committed to another 24 hours of sobriety.

Comment

4:57am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
      [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=24510]BigAl[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

That is just terrible news to start the day. My heart, my thoughts, and my prayers go out to you [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] and to all the family in this most difficult time....
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Good morning all. I am at my destination and jumped on quick this morning to check in and see this about Pauly’s husband. Such sad news. Thinking of you Pauly as you get through this. Another 24 for me please and thank you.

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Thinking of you Pauly. Your MWO friends are here if you need us.

QW
            AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
            F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

I just can't wrap my head around Pauly's loss. Hugs, prayers and strength coming your way during this sad time, [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION].

Make every day count! 24 more.

Comment

Oh Pauly - my thoughts are with you. I wish I had words to comfort you. Sending you much love.
                "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Quiet day on tap here with heat and humidity moving in. We have a lot of venison in the freezer so today we will be making summer sausage.

Thinking of you Pauly...

Looking forward to another 24 hours.

Comment

That is such sad news! Thoughts and prayers to you Pauly. I can't imagine what you are going thru. Stay strong.

My bro and SIL and a nephew are coming today for an overnight stay. I spent yesterday preparing and forgot to check in! Just taking a moment to do so now. Still lots of stuff to do before they get here!

24 more for all of us here.
                    Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

4:56am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                      [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

You've been in my thoughts and prayers continually [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION], hopefully you'll find some peace and comfort from all the thoughts and prayers sent your way....

Enjoy your visit [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION]!

We've got lots of rain and a howling wind today, a good day to stay home I think!

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Heading out this afternoon to spend time with 3 of the grandsons. Looking forward to seeing them today. Wishing everyone a sober day. Still have Pauly on my mind. Sending prayer and thoughts your way [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION]. We are here for you. 24 more please and thank you.

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

We’re getting lots of rain in Calgary too Cowboy. I drove my son to work yesterday and drove through a lake about 10” deep in front of his apartment. I read we’re getting the entire monthly rainfall in 48 hours.

Just when I thought we wouldn’t need repairs to anything else in the condo for a while, we had to call a plumber to deal with a blockage in the kitchen sink. I’m tempted to watch The Money Pit because that’s what this place is beginning to feel like and I’m curious as to what’s coming next.

Have a great af Wednesday everyone.

Pauly, thinking about you.

QW
                            AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                            F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

QW, that really sucks. Hopefully, this is the last issue.

Dill, enjoy your family time. You too, Rava.

Little sis tested positive for covid two days after we were together. She doesn't feel too bad but still...
                              I spent a few hours with my Auntie yesterday and I sure hope I didn't pass it along. :,~(

I'll take another 24.

Comment

Sitting on the back porch listening to a wild thunderstorm. Lots of lightening and wind...so cool!

I will gratefully accept another 24 hours please and thank you!

Comment

Working...
                                X