~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Good morning Cafe friends. Thinking of you, Cowboy. I too have had that u fortunate experience sone years ago. So, with empathy for all living creatures, I accept another twenty four. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

“Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Congrats on 22 years cowboy! You two are lucky to have found each other!

Taking a break from canning today. Going to a friend's for a bbq, and thankfully, they don't drink, so there will be no temptation. Yay!

24 more please and thank you!

Comment

5:28am in Alberta, 24 for me and everyone else who needs them please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
        [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Alrighty then, it's time for some breakfast!

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Enjoy the temptation free day [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION]! And the food and company as well haha

Comment

Thank you for that awesome breakfast, Cowboy! You're the best!

Jude, thank heaven for friends who don't drink, eh? Have fun today!

I have friends who don't drink and upon reflection, I think they are perhaps as funny and enjoyable to be around as my drinking friends, and maybe even more so!

Rainy old morning here, but a good day not to drink! 24 more for all of us please and thank you.
              Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends and Cowboy breakfast lovers. It’s too hot out but just warm in my heart. I fully accept another twenty four. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

“Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Best breakfast ever! Thanks Cowboy for fixing it. I could literally taste it. LOL. Hope everyone has a great day. Another 24 for me please and thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by abcowboy View Post
                    Thanks y'all for your concerns! It was nice to just ride the combine yesterday lol.
                    Glad your ok. I've never hit a deer, but ran into a lampost trying to avoid one once (a long time ago), no injuries luckily but the vehicle was totaled. In the interior of BC where I grew up, deers were a very extreme and constant road hazard.
                    Last edited by Mulburry; September 4, 2022, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Happy Labor day for all who celebrate it. Raining hard but temps are mild, so here I am on the back porch drinking my coffee.

I'd be grateful for another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

I would love to join you on the porch Jude, but it's raining here this morning. I'll have to take my coffee inside.

Our little town had its annual Labor Day Fireworks display last night. Mr. D and I passed on it this year. But we sure could hear it! Awesome sound. Tessa is afraid of the sound of fireworks and thunder as well. Lily acts like she doesn't even hear them. So funny! I know she hears them because she can hear a pin drop!
                        We have been continuing our effort to get her to accept Pumpkin. So far all forward progress. The cat is not comfortable with the lessons, but the dog is improving her behavior each day. Haven't had any outbursts in a couple of weeks now.

I'll be grateful for another 24 and like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz, the power has rested with me all along to make it happen.
                        May we all enjoy another 24 hours of freedom and wellness.
                        Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Dill glad to hear the dog and cat and behaving for now. Yesterday was a community BBQ. I have to admit I had 3 Jell-O shots. Not a proud moment for sure but also glad that I don’t have any booze in the house or I definitely would have continued that behavior well into the evening hours. I am not hung over just sad that I was weak. Today is a new day and just 1 day shy of a full 2 months with no booze. I am not considering this a failure but a slip up and will reflect on this and move forward. I am well aware of the fact that I will never be able to drink in moderation. Heading to the gym this morning. Wishing everyone a great and sober day. 24 more please.

Comment

5:22am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                            [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=24679]Mulburry[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Home from Walla Walla. Pearl (cat) did pretty well with the trip down and back. She starts out in her cage and ends up on my lap. The drive to AZ will be a huge test for all of us!

Rava, I slipped too. I suck with temptation. I'll take 24 please.

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends and those who have struggled. A 110 degrees day ahead. Yikes. I accept another twenty four. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Comment

Working...
                                X