No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can send a day or two of that rain our way [MENTION=1075]jude[/MENTION]68, I wouldn't mind a couple of days at home with Bubba.

How did the salsa making go [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION]? Bubba used to make it as well when we grew cucs and tomatoes in the greenhouse.

We're about 1/3 done harvest, moving along nicely for an end of September finish. Not much else to report on my end, pretty boring life I lead lol.
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Good morning Cafe. happy birthday Pauly! Thinking of you and hope you can check in soon. Heading to Lowes to get some mulch. Wishing everyone a good and sober day. Thinking also of QW and Big Al!

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends and birthday celebrants. Happy Birthday, Pauly. Another HOT one today. I accept another twenty four. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

“Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Salsa turned out great! The sauce turned out great. I'm sure we'll be enjoying both long into the winter!

We have been enjoying some moderate temps here and I feel for you who are suffering through excessive heat. I'm done in at 90!

Not much going on here today. Boring is good tho. 24 more please and thank you.
          Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Cowboy, I'd be happy to send you some of the rain we've been having!

Sad news about the queen dying, she was a great woman. If you've never seen The Crown on Netflix, you should check it out. It's a real eye-opener about the royal family.

24 please and thank you!

Comment

Morning cafe. Hope everyone has a day. Yesterday I was bringing a plant into my porch and slipped on the wet tile. Fell hard. May take a trip to urgent care later to see if I broke my foot. At least I was not drinking! Another 24 for me please and thank you .

Comment

5:24am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
                Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

That is sad news about the Queen [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION]. She was indeed a remarkable woman!

Ah, that's not good [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION], hope there's nothing seriously wrong.

Comment

Shoot! I forgot to check in yesterday.

Yes, sad about the Queen. She lived a good long life!

Rava, sorry about your slip. Sure hope nothing's broken!

We got all our windows washed inside and out. I'm trying to wake up the rain gods. Washing my windows usually works!

I'll gladly take another day!

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. Travel day and Hoping the fires do not delay us. I fully accept another twenty four. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

“Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Rava, I hope you did not break anything! So sorry about your fall! It is a good feeling somehow that it was not drink related. Seems odd to say but that is at least some comfort! Is it your left or your right?

I was sad about the queen's passing. I think she was such an incredible person. She took on the mantle of the queen with such grace, grit, and humility. I am pretty sure King Charles must have learned by her example and that he will fulfill his duties as king with the same dignity and seriousness. All that said, I'm not at all sure how I feel about the monarchy itself, but that another matter.

Meanwhile, I shall carry on today with gratitude for another 24 hours of sobriety.
                        Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Geez Rava, hope that you are OK and that nothing is broken!

More tomato canning today for sauce, and I thought that maybe I'd out up salsa as well. Busy time of year, but it keeps me from wanting a drink!

24 more please and thank you!

Comment

5:25am in Alberta, I'll have 24 more please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                            [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Rava, hoping for a positive health update!

Started watching the Crown last night. I didn't realize it was four seasons. Not sure I have that much dedication to the monarchy.

Sister day today. I'll take another day!

Comment

Ginger, I rather enjoyed The Crown and I think you might too. I don't think it required a feeling one way or the other about the monarchy. It is very entertaining of its accord. At least I enjoyed it. Mr. D not so much.

Hope to hear good news from you today, Rava!

Today will be a good day not to drink! :thumbsup: Hope everyone has a good day.
                                Last edited by dill; September 10, 2022, 11:00 AM.
                                Dill

Comment

Working...
                                X