~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Good morning Cafe friends. I accept another twenty four. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

“Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Happy Sunday cafe! I was hoping that if I showed up later, I could catch breakfast. Cowboy must still be working on it!.lol.

Looking forward to another sober day and thank you!

Comment

5:25am in Alberta, 24 for me and everyone else who needs them please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
        [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Darn it, sorry I didn't get breakfast out earlier [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION]...

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Good morning cafe. Thanks for breakfast cowboy. I made it. Thanks for all the concern about my foot. It was my left foot. It is getting better and I didn’t get an X-ray. I can walk on it and bend my toes. So I don’t think it’s broken. That was my second fall in four days from slipping on wet tile in flip flops. Neither involved alcohol. I need to be more careful and maybe ditch the Walmart flip flops! Last night I was feeling lazy and chained my little dog in the yard so I didn’t have to walk him. To make a long story short, he ate grass and was up vomiting at 3 am so a nap is definitely needed today. My fault! Ok wishing everyone a great and sober day. 24 more please and thank you!

Comment

Gotta' love those pets! But they sure do need a lot of attention at times. Grrrr Glad your foot was not broken, Rava! I too think you better find some alternative footwear.

I watched a show last night on Netflix called Inside the Mind of a Cat. It was only an hour long, and I found it fascinating! It gave me a new perspective on my Pumpkin. Ginger, I think you'd like it.

Cowboy, thanks for yet another awesome breakfast!

Another 24 for all of us would be gratefully received.
              Last edited by dill; September 11, 2022, 07:07 AM.
              Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Dill, I'll definitely watch that cat show. Maybe I'll learn what my lap warmer is thinking!

Had a lovely visit with some of our neighbors last night. We sure got lucky when we built here!

Rava, glad your foot is on the mend. Sorry about the pup.

ABC, yummy brekkie! Thanks. I'll have Jude's share. And I'll also take another day!

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. Still down south and heading back home tomorrow. I accept another twenty four. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

“Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Hey Ginger. Stop stealing my breakfast! I came back later and had leftovers.

Glad that your foot isn't broken Rava. I did the same thing a few days ago and fell flat on my back after wearing flip flops on a wet surface. Nothing broken thank God, but I'm still pretty sore.

Enjoying my coffee on the back porch, and thinking that there won't be many more mornings like this, as it's starting to get pretty cool at night.

Has anyone heard from BigAl lately? Missing his posts...

24 more please and thank you!

Comment

5:21am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                      [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

I often think of [MENTION=24510]BigAl[/MENTION], [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION], and [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION]. I see Pauly on FB every so often, hopefully all of them are doing okay.

Comment

Rava, I hope your little dog is feeling better!

Ouch, Jude! Glad you didn't break anything when you fell. I hope your heal up quickly.

I too miss hearing from QW, BA, and Pauly. Hope they give us a shout out sometime soon.

It is staying dark longer and longer in the mornings. And this morning not only was it dark as I walked Lily, but there was a cool wind coming out of the north/west. It felt all the world like Fall.

Today will be a great day not to drink!
                          Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Dill, Pearl and I watched the cat show in bed last night. She watched the entire time! I enjoyed it and she loved it!

Ladies, it may be time to stop wearing flip flops! I had a similar flip flop fail and I was sure glad hubby was there to save the day!

Thinking of all of you! All take another day!

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. Quick here as we are one the road. Another twenty four for me. Blessings x

Comment

Good morning cafe. Safe travels Techie as you return home. Jude sorry you also fell on the floor. Flip flops are to blame as I’m sitting here typing this with flip flops on! Duh! I too miss Big Al, Pauly and QW. QUIET in here without the whole gang. Hi to Dill, cowboy and ginger. Today is another good day to be sober. 24 more please and thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X