~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Dill, hope that Mr. D's surgery goes well. Getting older is not for the weak of heart. I've known several people that have had Mohs surgery and they have done well.

It sure has been a mild winter here this year. Temps are in the 50's for most of this week with rain almost every day. Yuck!

Looking forward to another 24 hours af!

Comment

We've been in a spate of above average temperatures so all precipitation is rain. Rain today for my drive to Columbus.

Lily is recovering well from her spaying. Just 2 more days until she can resume regular activity. Keeping her from being active has been real challenge! And now that she is nearly healed it's just about impossible!

24 more for all of us here, with gratitude.
      Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning and happy Tuesday. wishing everyone a warm and sober day. Last day of covid treatment but terrible night sweats continue. Damn I’m glad I’m not throwing a hangover into this mess right now! 24 more please and thank you.

Comment

5:23am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
          [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=24679]Mulburry[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Rava, hope those night sweats resolve soon. My symptoms continue to be manageable and light. I didn't take paxlovid but I did report my case to the cdc for tracking purposes.

Still rainy here with lots of snow in the high country. The skiers are in snow heaven!

Thank you for always having my back. I'll take another!

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. Off to Sedona. I accept another blissful twenty four. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Hope that the night sweats ease up soon Rava. When I was drinking I used to wake up soaked in sweat quite often. Not very pleasant to say the least.

Looking forward to another 24 hours please and thank you!

Comment

I have Sedona on my bucket list, Techie.

Mohs surgery today.

24 more for all here, with gratitude.
                  Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:27am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 please, and thanks...

[MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Hopefully all goes well today for Mr D [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION]...

I remember those 3:00am night sweats as well [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION], sure hope you get over them soon [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION]!

Not much new to report here, settled back into my old routine after the holiday break. Feeling less and less like going to work each day, and turning away a few more jobs, guess my mind is telling me something lol.

Comment

Rava, hope you're better today. Dill, sending good energy to Mr D.

Sedona is a beautiful place. Sedona was named after my hubby's relatives. We visited 20 years ago and we knew immediately why they chose that area to settle. Fast forward to today and there's waaaayyyy too many people. Guess that's the way it goes when a place as beautiful as Sedona is discovered. Enjoy, Techie!

I'll take another day!

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. Meeting with realtor this morning. We have friends living here in Sedona. We just may end up moving here. I accept another twenty four. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

P.S. Thank you, Ginger

Last edited by techie; January 4, 2023, 11:01 AM.
                          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

[MENTION=21602]abcowboy[/MENTION], sounds like you're on the road to retirement. It's hard at first as trying to find ways to fill in all of those extra hours, but eventually you will adapt to new routines and never look back.

More gloom, mud and rain today. :clouds:

Dill, how kind of you to drive your friend to and from her treatments, and I hope that she does well.

No booze in the forecast today!

Comment

Great news for Mr. D! The Mohs surgery went well and they are confident that they got all the cancer cells. Also, the type of tissue indicates that the likelihood of it spreading to other parts of the body is very low. He is so relieved. Me too!

It does sound like you are moving more towards the retirement frame of mind, Cowboy. I wonder if you'll be feeling the same way when planting season comes around.

24 more please for all of us here.
                              Dill

Comment

5:24am in Alberta, 24 more please, and thanks...

[MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Comment

Working...
                                X