No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5:25am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
    [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

I think you should give AA a try [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION], anything that helps protect and maintain our sobriety is worth a shot, and who knows, it just might be the thing you need...

I actually got to use the sun visor in my truck on the way home last night! After 2 weeks of cloud and fog it was finally great to see the sun! Hopefully all the hoar frost will disappear and quit causing so many power problems.
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Enjoying family in Scottsdale. I'll take another day!

Comment

Mr. J is away for a few days helping his sister with some much needed home repairs. It's a little lonely here, but I must admit that I am enjoying some "me" time.

I have been seeing a therapist recently, and she is wonderful! She actually seems to care, and is helping me a great deal.

Happily looking forward to another 24.

Comment

Good morning cafe. Jude you are strong to fight this head on. Hope you find whatever way makes you stay sober. AA has helped so many people and maybe that is your place. I had a friend that joined an all women’s AA group and loved it. Maybe you could find one of those if you do decide to go to a meeting. My friend said she felt lots of support from the ladies, wishing everyone a great and sober day. 24 more please and thanks, I’m headed to grocery store today and will divert my eyes from the wine bottles I have to pass.
            Last edited by Rava; January 21, 2023, 07:23 AM.

Comment

5:24am in Alberta, I'll have 24 more please, and thanks...

[MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] abcowboy

Comment

Headed home today. I'll take another day!

Comment

Thick cloud cover here so no need for sun visors! It's always such a treat to see the sun in winter. Good for you, Cowboy.

24 more for all of us here as we keep moving forward in wellness.
                  Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good late morning Cafe friends. Suffering from a bit of radiation induced neuropathy. Pins and needles in upper body and face accompanied by lightheadedness. However, I got back on campus to see the Stanford gals beat Utah in basketball. I get lost on campus as it has grown so large since I was a student. Going tomorrow to seeing them play Colorado. I accept another twenty four. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Last edited by techie; January 21, 2023, 02:25 PM.
                    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

[MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION], thanks for your kind words. I'm feeling stronger with each passing day, and I may look into some women's AA meetings.

I'm in for another 24...

Comment

Good morning and happy Sunday. Took a ride yesterday to Ft. Myers Beach in Florida. For those that have never heard of it it’s worth a google or you tube. The island still looks like a bomb exploded since Hurricane Ian in September. Devastation everywhere. So sad. Today I’m headed to a craft show with my friend. Hope everyone has a great Sunday. I missed breakfast. 24 more please and thanks!

Comment

5:25am in Alberta, 24 for me and everyone else who needs them please, and thanks...

[MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Comment

Time for some breakfast wraps again. Hope I got them out before you left Rava!

Comment

Wow thanks Cowboy. I signed off but jumped back on to post this little picture. Thanks!!

Comment

Rava, I love that! I may have to put it on my FB feed!

Techie, thinking of you and the journey you're on. Sending healing thoughts your way.

We bought a jeep! We wanted a rig to leave down here and we found one yesterday. Can't wait to hit the trails with it. Hubby has a knee replacement coming in February so the jeep will be great for exploring while he's recovering.

I'll take another day!

Comment

Working...
                                X