~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Thanks for the encouragement. So glad I have my Cafe friends.

[MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION], thinking of you _/\_

I'll happily take another day!

Comment

Ginger, I bet you are feeling much better mentally and physically today. Keep it going! :heartbeat:

The book sounds really good, Techie! Thanks for the mention.

Cowboy, that sounds like a great way to pass the hours. It isn't really work when it is something you love.

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
      Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good late afternoon Cafe friends. 24 more please. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Brrr! Looks like another good day to stay inside and read a good book. 7°F for a high today, with wind chills of -35°F. Oh yeah... and then there's the snow.

Hang in there Ginger, hope that you are feeling stronger today..

I'm in for another 24...

Comment

5:21am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
            [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

More snow/freezing rain headed our way tonight and over the weekend [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION], but at least the temp is starting to rise again. It was pretty cold yesterday with a strong wind so the wind chill factor was bone chilling!

Not too much on tap for me today, probably should run down and pick up some more ice melt to deal with the freezing rain headed our way then tinker with the railroad and maybe even get in some tv and reading time.
              Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Techie thanks for the book recommendation. I could not find it at my local library so I ordered it. Ginger, hope you are feeling stronger today! Wishing every one a great Friday. Since retirement, Fridays are not as important as they once were. Every day is Friday now. Another 24 please and thank you.

Comment

I'm looking forward to next week when we are supposed to get up to 60F at least one of the days. I am going to give Lily a bath that day! She is in sore need. Tessa could use one too, but she gets a pass because the dirt doesn't show as bad on a black dog!

Gratefully accepting another 24.
                  Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

I'm back with a vengeance! We had a beautiful jeep run and picnic in the mountains yesterday. I love driving it! Hubby has to fight me for his turn. Lol

Cyrus is doing great. He's getting used to the backpack and leash. He's going to be a great cat! It's so fun having a crazy juvenile "delinquent" in the house!

[MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION], _/\_

I'll enjoy another day of freedom!

Comment

Our furnace went out early this morning, but luckily Mr. J was able to fix it. Thankfully none of the pipes froze as it's currently-11°F. So grateful that the hubby knows how to fix almost anything!

Looking forward to another 24 hours of freedom.

Comment

Wow Jude! That's cold! Well done Mr. J! I am in awe of people like him. Mr. D has the same gift and I can't imagine how our lives would have been if he didn't have it. And why is it that the furnace always seems to go out on the coldest nights of the year?!!

Beautiful moon this morning when I looked out towards the north/west. Tomorrow will be the actual full moon.

Techie, sending positive thoughts your way.
                        24 more for all of us here, please.
                        Dill

Comment

5:33am in Alberta, I'll have 24 more please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                          [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

A big :thumbsup: to Mr J on getting the furnace running [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION]. I really appreciate when homeowners are able to fix things themselves, saves me a lot of callouts in the off hours and in ugly weather lol.

Keep up the good fight [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION], we're all behind you!

Well I managed to check off everything on my to do list yesterday. And the power supply for the railroad showed up and I was able to get it hooked up and check out how everything looked under the lights, I must say I was quite pleased with the results!

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Jude, so glad Mr J was able to fix that furnace. -11 is pretty extreme! Wow that could have been much worse if not for his knowledge. Ginger, glad you are doing well with your Jeep and your active cat! Techie, still sending up prayers for you my friend. Hi Cowboy and Dill. Wishing everyone a great and alcohol free day!

Comment

[MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] _/\_

Jude, you're the 3rd person in the last few days that had that happen. This cold weather has worked them to death!

[MENTION=24510]BigAl[/MENTION], check in. We miss you and all our Cafe friends that have been gone awhile.

Off to Scottsdale for a few days. We have tickets for a tour of Taliesin West. Frank Lloyd Wright’s winter home. I've wanted to see it since reading "Loving Frank". He was another tortured soul but such a genius in his field.

Waves to all my besties here in the Cafe. All enjoy another day of freedom!

Comment

Working...
                                X