~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Two weeks sounds like a pretty long time but I bet it will pass quickly, Jude.

It's a drizzly Spring day here. 24 more for all of us please and thank you.
    Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Jude, do you have your plan in place beyond reading? If I was faced with 2 wks alone, I'd need a solid plan to make it through. Feel free to message me through FB, if you need to chat.

Love that meme as usual, Techie.

I'll gladly take another day.

Comment

Hi cafe, late check in for me. I actually could not remember if I checked in this morning or not. Jude, hope you have your plan and back up plan if needed, the fact that you don’t drink could be all you need to shut the beast down. But it’s always good to have options. I have been enjoying Devious Maids on amazon prime. It’s 4 seasons. It’s always fun to binge shows when you have time. Mr r never watches my shows so I am free to watch as much as I want. Wishing everyone a great and sober day. 24 more for me please and thank you,

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. You will be fine, Jude. Stick close to this site and if you want we can take a long virtual run together. So, with my training partner Jude, I accept another twenty four. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

IMPORTANT!!!
          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger999 View Post
            Jude, do you have your plan in place beyond reading? If I was faced with 2 wks alone, I'd need a solid plan to make it through.
            Being alone always does make it a bit more difficult doesn't it... as Rava mentioned distractions are good (thankfully I have hockey to keep me occupied in the evenings, or getting out for an evening walk now that it's light out so late, though the weather hasn't been co-operating lately).

Comment

Thanks for the encouragement guys. I know that at times the beast will rear its ugly head, but I have plenty of things planned to stay busy while hubby is away.

I'd be grateful for another 24 hours of freedom!

Comment

The grandkids are on their Spring Break this week. I sure hope they have some good weather. Yesterday was warm enough but there was a wicked wind all day long. It calmed down overnight.

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
                Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Got my coffee fresh from the pot, and I was sober yesterday
                  Lets get this thing moving again

Comment

5:32am in Alberta, 24 for me and everyone else who needs them please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined me for 24 hours of wellness:
                    [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=24679]Mulburry[/MENTION] [MENTION=24784]NewNelso[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
                    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

It's time for some breakfast I think...

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Great to have you join us here in the Cafe [MENTION=24784]NewNelso[/MENTION], the door is always open and we welcome everyone!

You got this [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION]! Two weeks is a long time to be by yourself, I'm sure you'll be missing Mr J a lot more than a glass of wine...

It's spring break for the school kids in Vegreville as well [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION]. The Church where Bubba works 1/2 days is running a day camp for the week so she'll have lots of kiddo's around to keep her company lol.

Comment

[MENTION=24784]NewNelso[/MENTION], stick around! We love new friends in the Cafe.

Thinking of you, Jude. You got this.

Techie, another great reminder. Thanks!

Yummy Sunday brekkie, Cowboy. I'll have another day!

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends and thanks much for breakfast, Cowboy. Looking with gratitude at another twenty four. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

[MENTION=24784]NewNelso[/MENTION], welcome to the cafe! Lots of supportive, down to earth people in this forum, so stick around!

Looking forward to another 24 hours please and thank you!

Comment

4:56am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined me for 24 hours of wellness:
                                [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24784]NewNelso[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Working...
                                X