~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Happy Easter to all my friends at the cafe!
    [MENTION=24679]Mulburry[/MENTION], yes there are days that are harder than ever to resist the urge to drink, but you'll never regret your decision to just say no...

Not today!

Comment

5:29am in Alberta, 24 for me and everyone else who needs them please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined me for 24 hours of wellness:
      [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=24679]Mulburry[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Some breakfast/brunch for a beautiful Easter Sunday morning...

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Crazy how those drinking thoughts come out of nowhere [MENTION=24679]Mulburry[/MENTION], but they do pass... not today is right!

Comment

Comment

Leaving Nevada for home! Happy Easter everyone. Not today!

Comment

Thanks for the wonderful Easter brunch, Cowboy and the greeting as well. You always do such a great job at Easter!

We are baking a ham and having sweet potatoes and green beans. Mr. D is adding a special touch by making some homemade rolls using the bread machine to make the dough. It will be just the 5 of us (Mr. D and I, our son and his two kids) but it will be so much fun! We have been blest with beautiful, fair weather today.

Safe travels to you and Mr. G, Ginger.

Hope everyone has a great 24 hours of wellness and peace.
                Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends and Happy Easter. We are staying home as granddaughter is sick. Just a cold. So, another 24 for moi. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Happy Easter and safe travels, Ginger

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Mr. J and I had a quiet dinner with some friends yesterday and had a great time.

Ginger, I saw on FB that you had made it home in one piece. It's always nice to be sleeping in your own bed after being away for so long.

I'm in for another 24...

Comment

Good morning Cafe. I hope everyone had a great or quiet Easter whichever is preferred. I have been so busy and exhausted but it’s been worth every minute. It’s non stop so no time to drink or even consider it. Today is their last day and we will make the most if it, I could not imagine being drunk thru this. I snuck outside this morning for a few quiet moments to myself with coffee hoping to not wake up a single soul!! Wishing everyone a great day! 24 more please and thank you.

Comment

5:29am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined me for 24 hours of wellness:
                        [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Great to hear everyone is home safe and sound and had a good Easter. We'll be having leftovers for a couple of days then freeze whatever is left to enjoy at later dates. And of course today I'll be boiling turkey bones for a big pot of turkey rice soup.

The snow is starting to melt quickly now as it's staying above freezing most nights. The geese are flying over with lots of them headed back north every day. It hasn't been a terrible winter, but I'll be glad to switch from a snow shovel to the lawn mower lol.

Comment

There's no place like home! I'll take another day.

Comment

I'll take the lawn mower over the snow shovel every time, Cowboy! I'm glad to hear winter is loosening its grip.

Glad you are home safe and sound, Ginger.

Rava, I'm so glad you are enjoying your daughter and grands. It seems really special to you after having to let your mother go so very recently. :hug:

It's a gorgeous day here and it inspired me to clean the inside of my car. Now it's time to take it through a car wash.

24 more hours of wellness for all of us, please and thank you.
                              Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Late check in folks. Will read back later. 24 more for me. Blessings x

Last edited by techie; April 10, 2023, 07:52 PM.
                                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Working...
                                X