~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

I'm glad that you stood your ground Rava, and had Mr. R drive. It's just not worth it to put your life in danger.

Glad that you enjoyed some quality time with the grands Ginger. You are lucky that they enjoy being with you as teenagers often go through a stage where they prefer to be with their friends rather than adults. lol.

Looking forward to another beautiful sober day!

Comment

Well done on standing up for yourself and your safety. That took guts.

Not much going on here today. We are in for some rain and wind but that's typical for April. I hope we all have another 24 hours of wellness and peace.
      Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:26am in Alberta, I'll have 24 more please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined me for 24 hours of wellness:
        [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

I see MWO is going to be offline today for a while so they can change servers. I hope the change goes smoothly for them. I would like to take this opportunity to thank the tech support people and everyone who works behind the scenes to keep MWO up and running! :welldone:
          Last edited by abcowboy; April 15, 2023, 06:34 AM.
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Wishing everyone a safe and sober day! 24 more please and thank you!

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. I got a message that my accounts was suspended. I then realized MWO was upgrading their server. Whew. Another 24 for me. I ran this morning for a few mikes with the local high school cross country team. We just converged on a local street and I started chatting with a few of them. It was fun and then I realized I couldn’t keep up. Forty year difference in age really evident today, hahaha. Another 24 for me. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

“Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Good Sunday morning cafe!

Having some friends over for dinner tonight, and thankfully none of them drink so there will be no temptation.

Not today...

Comment

5:28am in Alberta, 24 for me and everyone else who needs them please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined me for 24 hours of wellness:
                  [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Cowboy, I had a little trouble logging in yesterday. Now I know why. Thanks for the heads up. I too am grateful to the folks who keep MWO going.

Your run yesterday sounds like it was fun, Techie. I wonder how many of those young whippersnappers will be running as well as you do 40 years from now!

Have fun tonight, Jude. I remember long ago there was a time I wouldn't be socializing with non drinkers. That was surely silly! Over the years I have learned that the nondrinkers knew how to have genuine fun without the crutch of al.

Not today.
                    Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Some breakfast for a fine Sunday morning...

Comment

It looks like the server move went quite smoothly, and it was done fairly quickly as well. Great job tech support!

Enjoy your dinner with friends [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION]. I remember going out for dinner and my drink order was always a Budweiser, now it's automatically an iced tea.

Comment

Good morning! I tried a couple times yesterday but got busy so missed check in. Glad the switch went without a hitch. Well, at least from our end. I've moved databases several times to new servers and there were always choice words said during the process! Look at your quotes at the bottom of your posts. Haha

Saw several of our peeps yesterday. It's good to be home! I'll take another day!

Comment

Good Sunday morning and thanks for breakfast Cowboy! Hope everyone has a great day! 24 more please and thank you!

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. Great breakfast Cowboy . Another 24 hours. Blessings x

“Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Loved yesterday's quote techie! Thank you!

Dinner last night was awesome. 80? with lots is sunshine, and we all got a lot of quality time on the back porch. So grateful for such a wonderful day with good friends.

24 more please...

Comment

Working...
                                X