No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Geez, that's a young age to go [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] no matter what the cause. I'm grateful that I've lived as long as I have considering the things I've done over the years...
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Good morning cafe friends! Jude, 35 is way too young to die of liver failure. So very sad. I’m like Cowboy and grateful to be my age for what I have done to myself over the years. Ginger, hope you enjoy the old people exercise group. I do an easy Zumba class at the gym and the majority of the people are over 70. I just do it for my Fitbit steps. I have also met some really nice people and we just dance and have fun together. I hope you like the class. Heading to gym then lunch at a restaurant that has just opened since the hurricane in September. Wishing everyone a great and sober day! 24 more please.

Comment

Quick check in today. Feeling grateful for my 70 years.

24 for all of us here, please.
        Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. Off to San Jose. Another 24 please. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

“Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

We had a nice visit and meal yesterday with Mr. D's brother and SIL. We met as usual at our halfway point and ate at a China buffet.

Today is volunteering and then a meeting of the Homemaker's club, so lots of activity.

I hope all goes well in San Jose, Techie.

24 more hours of wellness and peace for all of us here, please and thank you.
            Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

As I was driving home yesterday, I noticed a pair of large birds in one of the nearby fields. At first I thought that they were wild turkeys, but it became clear that one of them had a white head. I pulled over to get a better look, and as I did so, they took flight. It was then I realized that they were bald eagles, a male and a female. There are many breeding pairs of them that nest on a nearby lake, although I rarely see them. They just took my breath away as I watched them soaring around in the sky.

24 more please...

Comment

5:32am in Alberta, 24 more please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined me for 24 hours of wellness:
                [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
                Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

We get to see the bald eagles as well [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION], but only for a short period in the spring and again in the fall during their migration. They are indeed beautiful (and large) birds to watch!

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Wishing everyone a great day. Gonna try some yoga this morning at the gym. 24 more please and thank you. I saw this on line last night and liked the message. Just wanted to share.
                    Last edited by Rava; April 20, 2023, 06:46 AM.

Comment

Jude, I'm so sorry about that online friend. That is truly heartbreaking.

I forgot to login yesterday! Totally slipped my mind. I enjoyed the exercise class and it was a good workout! Best part, I see my little sister! I'm going again today.

Waves to all! I'll take another day.

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. love the Eagle story, Jude. I have been searching to find one with a full head of hair. Actually, I’m blessed living in The Sierras as we see them frequently. Another 24 for moi. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

“Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Not much going on today; maybe I can talk Mr. J into taking me out to breakfast.

Looking forward to a day of peace and serenity, without alcohol.

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Heading to the beach today with my umbrella and kindle. No booze for me. 24 more please and thank you!

Comment

5:27am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined me for 24 hours of wellness:
                              [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

We're off to Costco today to replenish our shelves and empty my wallet lol, hope y'all have great day no matter what you're doig!

Comment

Working...
                                X