~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Happy Sunday and thanks for that amazing breakfast! That’s the best part about sundays! Today I hopefully will do much of nothing, hope everyone has a great and sober day!

Comment

Yummy breakfast! I'll take it and another day. 😊

Comment

I slept in today too, Jude! That's something I rarely do and it felt great! I just got home from Church so I'm enjoying my breakfast as brunch! Thanks Cowboy. I'm glad you had a chance to catch up with old friends and then enjoyed an evening dancing with your dear wife.

Hoping for a good and sober day for all of us.
        Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends and ABC breakfast lovers. Thanks Cowboy. Another 24 as I head out on a run. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Change of plan and heading on a long (LONG) walk with Mrs Techie. We are going for the wildflowers x
            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Hope that you enjoyed your long walk with Mrs. T techie. Sometimes it's better to go slow rather than fast. It gives you more time to enjoy everything around you.

24 more for all of us please...

Comment

Good choice, Techie. I love wildflower walks with Mr. D.

I have a busy week ahead. It's one of those weeks where I have something on the calendar every day. I'm so used to being footloose and fancy free that I was feeling rather overwhelmed this morning when I saw the calendar! I guess I'll take it ODAAT.

24 for all of us here today, please and thank you.
                Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning. Techie hope you got lots of wildflowers. Hope everyone has a good day. Another 24 for me please and thank you.

Comment

5:25am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined me for 24 hours of wellness:
                    [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
                    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Better busy than bored [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] lol. I don't have much this week so I'm going to enjoy it as my days will get busy and long in the near future.

Hope y'all have a great day and week!
                      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

I hope everyone enjoys their day! I'll take another!

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. Wonderful walk yesterday and we are blessed by all the rain & snow. Off to golf. Another 24. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Comment

Beautiful pic techie! It's so nice to see all of the greenery and flowers.

Hope that everyone has a great af day.

24 more please...

Comment

"Better busy than bored" ~abcowboy

That's a great motto, and very true. Boredom can lead to trouble.

Our granddaughter called yesterday evening and asked if she could come over. The answer was a swift 'yes'! She worked with the dog and took the ranger out for a spin with Mr. D riding shotgun. It was a great little visit and one that was best enjoyed sober.

I'm off to see my doc this morning for a regular check up.

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
                              Last edited by dill; April 25, 2023, 05:37 AM.
                              Dill

Comment

5:27am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined me for 24 hours of wellness:
                                [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Working...
                                X